Facts about Bresesses

Two million women in the United States have breast implants.
The average B cup weighs half a pound.
Because they stretch as they develop,the skin on the breasts is thinner than that on other parts of the body leaving them susceptible to dryness.
Breast fetishism is considered a psychiatric disorder.
Italian women have the smallest breasts where 68% are a B cup.
I have to add this here. Phillip Roth who writes really funny books Portney's Complaint etc. wrote a book were he had a nervous breakdown and became psychotic. His delusion was he was just one big female breast. He loved it when the nurse came to bath him. Odd book but kinda funny.
I also saw a video of an artist in Europe who took molds of female breasts then made floatable models of them and floated hundreds of them down a river.
I think we should float some down the Arkansas River. I volunteer to take the molds of the female breasts. It make take a little time but I will take all the time to make it perfect.
  • MrGiz
  • 02-09-2010, 07:05 PM
Breast fetishism is considered a psychiatric disorder. Originally Posted by Lookin4
All I've learned so far, is.... I'm just a little sick!
But not alone!
All I've learned so far, is.... I'm just a little sick!
But not alone! Originally Posted by MrGiz
How else are we going to keep the psychiatrists in business?
I also saw a video of an artist in Europe who took molds of female breasts then made floatable models of them and floated hundreds of them down a river.
I think we should float some down the Arkansas River. I volunteer to take the molds of the female breasts. It make take a little time but I will take all the time to make it perfect. Originally Posted by legs4me
I'll volunteer--bring a big mold
About to be 2 million and One, Lookin4!

A lot of guys say they don't like them, but I never hear any guys talking bad about Pamela Anderson!
The average age of a woman who gets implants is 34.
The bra was invented by a French woman named Hermine Cadolle in 1889 not Otto Titsling as urban legends contend,but Titsling makes a better story.
I would never say I don't like them but for me they are part of a wonderful package.
A nice set of legs and hiney are something that gets my eye. It raises a few things.
I would never say I don't like them but for me they are part of a wonderful package.
A nice set of legs and hiney are something that gets my eye. It raises a few things. Originally Posted by legs4me
In the words of Franklin Roosevelt, nothing beats a great pair of legs.