Any wake surfers out there??

Okay so curious i can wake board but is it like that just without the rope and riding the wave? Is it pretty easy?
I surf 3-4 times a week. It's a lot different than wakeboarding. The boat is going slow and you just ride the wave behind the boat.

It's the old man's sport on the water. It doesn't hurt when you fall, lol.
I heard that. Man when you wipeout on a wakeboard and hit that water crap it hurts. Im excited to try it out tomorrow
I heard that. Man when you wipeout on a wakeboard and hit that water crap it hurts. Im excited to try it out tomorrow Originally Posted by Tara Evans
If you think that hurts, never try barefoot water skiing. I broke several ribs and couldn't sleep laying down for a month.
Yeah, who would have thunck it that water gets real hard over 30 mph.
Loved it. Was a little rough today on Ray Hubbard though
Loved it. Was a little rough today on Ray Hubbard though Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I'm sure it's a bit far for you but just FYI, Brazos river by Cleburne has some of the calmest water for wake boarding and slalom water skiing around the DFW area.
The water is never good on holidays. I live on Granbury lake and I surf in the river all the time. It is the perfect place. You will have to come down sometime Tara.
I'm sure it's a bit far for you but just FYI, Brazos river by Cleburne has some of the calmest water for wake boarding and slalom water skiing around the DFW area. Originally Posted by GreysonPoker
Awesome thanks

The water is never good on holidays. I live on Granbury lake and I surf in the river all the time. It is the perfect place. You will have to come down sometime Tara. Originally Posted by Granman41
I learned that yesterday. Way to many wakes on the boat. I should
Wake surfing is the bomb. So much easier on the body and it is a blast.
Pretty easy to learn (get up), takes a little longer to finally drop the rope.
Highly recommend if you have the right set up