Are any ladies actually into deepthroat?

I’m wondering if any ladies actually like deep throat/ face fucking? Or do they just enjoy seeing the pleasure on a mans face when they make it disappear?
I’m wondering if any ladies actually like deep throat/ face fucking? Or do they just enjoy seeing the pleasure on a mans face when they make it disappear? Originally Posted by T-bear
Kissable Melissa is my #1. She's very enthusiastic which goes a long way...at least with me.
I can not speak to any providers that actually like this activity or not, but I do have a couple of my regular playmates that love it. They even do this with their own toys at home when they are masturbating.
I’m wondering if any ladies actually like deep throat/ face fucking? Or do they just enjoy seeing the pleasure on a mans face when they make it disappear? Originally Posted by T-bear
My SO..... NOT! lol
Why don’t you get “Dick Knapped” and it will answer your question!
Why don’t you get “Dick Knapped” and it will answer your question! Originally Posted by Hectorsilverman
Let em know baby
Why don’t you get “Dick Knapped” and it will answer your question! Originally Posted by Hectorsilverman
You have to be careful with that advice... she's so good, I don't even bother asking for Blowjobs from other women... I already know they won't be as good.
Just saw Gia.
She swallowed it
Kissablemelissa is amazing!
Many girls can provide what you want--just check their reviews
I am!! Pm me!
not much for face fuckin
but i can deepthroat MOST!
Nina can show you better then she can tell you
not much for face fuckin
but i can deepthroat MOST! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I was once told no lady could deepthroat me.

Because it would never reach the back of her mouth.