The Ladies Forum... A Ghost Town? Good Place to find an Incall...

Hello Girls!

Was wondering why no-one hardly ever posts or replies anymore in the Ladies Forum. This used to be a hot place to get and give information ... but now it's kinda like a Ghost Town!

I posted a thread today about an incall for rent...

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2745796

and then noticed there've been no posts since 10/19?

Just wondering if this is still a good source?

Since OH2 doesn't have a Ladies Forum ... I would think there would be more activity!
Considering the activity of a couple of years ago, the entire board is a ghost town.

There were always registered members that lurked and guys that paid for PA but contributed nothing to the board. But for since the shut down to take away the welcome wagon, ad and iso forums, and the majority of the active members went to either lurker, disabled their account or just quit posing altogether.

Nowadays and probably for the foreseeable future, the public portion of this board is pretty much useless.
Damn.
And I thought they had a Hobbyist Review section that a Provider spilled the beans about. Amazing if that didn't have anyone using it.
Torre you might be the only lady left that still logs into Eccie except maybe to see if a review was written about them.
Yep.... it's really too bad.
Few of the "true indys" are posting anymore.

Feeling so ALONE!

Sometimes I wish backpage wouldn't have shut down. All the trash just moved over to this source.

We gotta really appreciate those intelligent ladies whos posts are savvy and interesting

They've become a rare breed!
Does this mean that the hobbyist reviews the ladies implemented in the PR are no more?