Do you prefer 4play or just get to the point?

So I’ve asked my gents what they prefer and it’s a tie. So my preference well I’m for both. With 4play well it all depends on if that person is a good kisser like I know I am good but a man with a sloppy kiss or try to stuff there tongues down my throat, completely turns me off and makes me want to get straight to the point. 4play can be fun though if both parties are good but if I am the only talent lol then just let me do the magic. I like getting to the point because I know I’m good and can handle the job without help. I feel like 4play is for romance and affectionate . Getting to the point is like a mission. So what would you prefer and why?
4 play!! So important
For me 4play is very important for the engine to warm up and get going. Without 4play it is almost like an aborted take off.
Unless you are quick on the trigger, considering the time allotted to do the deed, foreplay is going to be somewhat limited.

Of course, depending on your definition of foreplay, then so is your answer as well.
At my age, I need fourplay to warm up. Sensual kissing, stroking does it for me.
I like foreplay to get both parties going, and to see how many O she can manage to handle. Sadly, some women are one and done.
it depends on my delites needs on that day, how familiar i am w/ the provider, what she's really good at, how much time/money i have available, and some other intangibles.

but generally speaking, kissing, fondling, caressing, nibbling, licking, fingering, stroking, and more to get both of us excited and stimulated.

but, sometimes, it's just "let's get it on!!!!!" as soon as i walk in the door.
meh!
Depends on the provider and how I'm feeling as well
I like foreplay to get both parties going, and to see how many O she can manage to handle. Sadly, some women are one and done. Originally Posted by london2012
What’s even sadder is there is a small percentage of women who don’t like to have their pussy eaten!

I always ask someone I haven’t been with before, p4p or non-pro, if they can have multiple o’s because if they are the one-and-done types they are worthless limp collections of cell tissue if I don’t make them cum late.

I only repeat with women who love DFK, FINGERING, DATY, 69 & BBBJCIM preferably CIMNS.
4play always
Hi Gina,

I could use some more of your 4play.

Wildcat
4 play is always fun but I'm sticking with 2 and 3 play !
Most providers seem to like Pay for Play but I do much prefer fore play. I never go into a game without a warm up so why would I do this without warming up. That is one reason I prefer longer sessions. I have never been into BNG or QV
Foreplay for sure, it means there's chemistry. Because if she's not into it, I won't be either. Even flirting is foreplay. But I don't like if she's stalling, it's just gotta be natural.