Questions for eccie members

• c@li
  • 10-31-2020, 09:57 PM
can’t post on eccie?? What to do???
guys don’t act there age!!! Thay take this as a game haven’t played in dfw in a whiles and just don’t know what to do on here tips??? Tricks I’m based out west Texas but would rove to go to dallas.... just seen a lot of In mature guys in the Dallas area
  • Go4it
  • 11-01-2020, 12:45 AM
Don't expect there to be much change between locations. This place is filled with all types. Just depends on who is looking.
  • c@li
  • 11-01-2020, 02:56 AM
Thanks for the feedback ��
Thanks for the feedback �� Originally Posted by c@li
I like to get In Mature pussy.
You look great
Would luv to visit sometime.
Dallas will grow on you.
[RIGHT]can’t post on eccie?? What to do??? Originally Posted by c@li
You can post on OH2 (ourhome2.net). Don't worry most people in the hobby from the Dallas area have an account on both sites. It's not like you will miss anyone by going to OH2.
  • Go4it
  • 11-06-2020, 05:27 PM
Ahhh contrare Adav -- there are a lot of us who can't get on OH2 no matter who verifies us.
  • motor
  • 11-06-2020, 07:52 PM
keyboard warriors baby....keyboard warriors
Ahhh contrare Adav -- there are a lot of us who can't get on OH2 no matter who verifies us. Originally Posted by Go4it
Most ladies on OH2 will accept one of the following. So, even if you can't get verified status on OH2, there are other ways to pass screening.

1. Two recent references
2. Two P411 okays
3. Account and Verified status on OH2

The OP was asking where could she post. ECCIE removed "The weekend lineup" and "ISO". OH2 has both. If she opens an account over on OH2, her problem is resolved.
  • c@li
  • 11-14-2020, 02:51 PM
Thanks to all very informative
Your going to find The same kind of people no matter where you go. Scammers, time wasters, mature, immature and gems. Heres a too...find The gems����❤️
I don't know how to act my age. I've never been this age before!!!
I don't know how to act my age. I've never been this age before!!! Originally Posted by jack_hill
As Conway Twitty said, ''you've never been this far before.. Bom bom bom''

There I go, not acting my age