🔅It's been so long🔅 The 🌞's been gone!!! 🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Hey!!! It's Sunny Kaye!!! Just saying HEY!!!
It's been so very long sense I've even been on here. I always come back, or try too. Lol.
I miss the hobby and I miss all of you!!!
But I just wanted to say Hi and let anybody, if anybody, know that I'm doing Ok(I guess)
I'm hoping to get back into the Hobby full time again, hopefully very soon.
Sending 💙💙💙💙's to everyone!! Stay safe but have LOADS if fun 😁😉😋🤓
Always Always Always
🔅🔆🔅SUNNY KAYE🔅🔆🔅
I love waking up and seeing pictures of a beautiful woman, this one looks toooooo good, I can tell she will make me write hot checks... ��
What is your location?
Pics are awesome! Hope to e able to meet you when you come back!! Stay sexy but safe!��
Definitely would love to meet you! When do you think you will be in the area?
When your in the area, look me up
I love waking up and seeing pictures of a beautiful woman, this one looks toooooo good, I can tell she will make me write hot checks... �� Originally Posted by Just a normal guy
🤣🤣🤣 I'm just now seeing your reply, and I'm laughing my A off. Super cute & funny. But I would not let you write hot checks, unless your writing them on my butt!!! We can call them cheek checks!!! 😻😻
🤣🤣🤣 I'm just now seeing your reply, and I'm laughing my A off. Super cute & funny. But I would not let you write hot checks, unless your writing them on my butt!!! We can call them cheek checks!!! 😻😻 Originally Posted by Sunny Kaye
Oh my, I love your attitude you are truly a ray of sunshine. And my pen is ready to write those cheek checks. I hope that you have a wonderful Easter today beautiful. take the day and relax and enjoy life. 😘