Screening

Just checking,

I have successfully been screen by LA, so do I have to get screen by the other agencies or can I use LA as a reference to see other ladies at the other agencies. I will be in Dallas next month for a wedding and I’m trying to get all my ducks line up before I get there, my goal is to see at least one lady at each place.

Thanks!
Just checking,

I have successfully been screen by LA, so do I have to get screen by the other agencies or can I use LA as a reference to see other ladies at the other agencies. I will be in Dallas next month for a wedding and I’m trying to get all my ducks line up before I get there, my goal is to see at least one lady at each place.

Thanks! Originally Posted by deltaguy
Every single time for me its been getting screened all over again doesn't matter if you give them references all agency want that info yet again. But i feel like once your in there system your ok. even if its been a year or so
Yeah. You're gonna have to get screened for each place. I was lucky when kfest first started, I was automatically screened due to Kimberly going from lovely to kfest or whatever it was.
Did you think to "just check" with the studios. ASK THEM.
I did, but wanted to check with the fellas first….I’m good with another one.