Design Autore - Beautiful designs

Hello Ladies and Gents!

Have you guys seen that space on facebook?
https://www.facebook.com/designdautore

"DDA E-MAGAZINE TAKES YOU ON A VISUALLY EXQUISITE JOURNEY INTO THE WORLD OF DESIGN INCLUDING ART, ARCHITECTURE, INTERIOR DESIGN, FASHION DESIGN AND PHOTOGRAPHY. DDA'S PHILOSOPHY IS TO INFORM, INSPIRE AND FASCINATE WHILST EVOKING EMOTION, IGNITING PASSION AND STIMULATING THE SENSES"

I love this site!
It has beautiful photos like the following on it.
Hugs
Nina
i want the tube house !!!!
Picture number 4 just gave me a new idea for the new office.. I have an open door policy so why not step it up to just a totally open area.
It is a shame.... that some people are not able to have an original thought.

That happens when you can not do it.

Nice pictures!
i want the tube house !!!! Originally Posted by LaStang
Meee tooooooooo..............
Picture number 4 just gave me a new idea for the new office.. I have an open door policy so why not step it up to just a totally open area. Originally Posted by bladtinzu
That would be an awesome Idea! I like the different colors of the brick-elements in the wall, so the space does not appear too "massive" and anonymous".

Nice pictures! Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Here`s another one .
Attached Images File Type: jpg 18fc33c79c1de151f820b88e3b8a93fde3f22f66_m.jpg (64.5 KB, 58 views)
Ahhh.. I see my stalker following me around yet again.
Here`s my dreamhome )
Attached Images File Type: jpg 315806_500502539989808_2023232253_n.jpg (126.2 KB, 50 views)
Here`s another one . Originally Posted by ninasastri
I really really like this one, so peacefull.
my mobile phone didn't grab the photo, so here is the one i am referencing in the prior post

Here`s another one . Originally Posted by ninasastri