Retirement

I'm not going to make a long drawn out post about this, so..........as of June 14th 2013, I will be retired.

My real life is taking a turn for the best and I'm not turning it down.

Thank you to everyone I've met as a client, as a fellow provider who gave me references and/or became my friend and a big thank you to those very very few gentlemen who have become friends to me in real life.

Y'all have seen me through surgeries, car wrecks, birthdays, deaths of family members and most of you have always given me a shoulder to lean on during those times. Thank you for that.

Now......for those who haven't seen me.......you have a few weeks to do so and/or come to the Meet and Greet on June 6th!!!

For those of you who have seen me and wish to do so again.......what are you waiting for?

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!!!!!!!
  • Netx9
  • 05-20-2013, 11:04 PM
Thanks for everything, E!
  • LNK
  • 05-21-2013, 12:02 AM
MsElena, I have never had the pleasure of making your acquaintance, and probably will not get the chance, but, I wish you all the best!

Happy trails!
Congratulations and all the best. You will be missed.
Ms E, thanks for everything.

I am happy things have worked out for you.

Wishing for nothing but good things in your future!
  • sdawg
  • 05-21-2013, 06:32 AM
Well, I'll be damned.

I know you cannot share the details, but I'll bet they're good ones.

Congratulations.
I forgot to add in my original post that I will be leaving my email address and phone on until August for references only.

Thank you guys. I'm glad to have had the chance to live in Omaha and meet a bunch of sweet guys.

Like I said, you have until June 14th to meet me. LOL

Sdawg, what kind of details are you wanting? You'll have to keep Ms. Elena alive via your quote.
Selfishly speaking, your retirement is a tough pill to swallow, but best of luck to you gorgeous!
I wish you well.
Elena has been very good for Omaha and the hobby itself. In fact, I'd place her at an icon status for her tremendous efforts and insights into the hobby. Good luck with your next endeavor and I hope you keep Omaha on your radar. You will be greatly missed by many people and many fans.
Elena has been very good for Omaha and the hobby itself. In fact, I'd place her at an icon status for her tremendous efforts and insights into the hobby. Good luck with your next endeavor and I hope you keep Omaha on your radar. You will be greatly missed by many people and many fans. Originally Posted by nashluv69

I would say Nash said it well. Hope life continues to bless you with goodness Ms E.
I regret not having met you, and will not be able to. You come across to me as someone who puts 110% into everything thing you do, so have no doubt you will also be successful in your next adventure. Good luck to you.
Damn, gonna miss that woman!
Has anyone talked to her lately? She contacted a mutual acquaintance for help said she was assaulted robbed and the cops took her phone as evidence... but they caught the guy? I tried to reach her but no luck ;( hope shes okay!
I wish ya happiness in all you do babe!