NEBRASKA.is on some b.s....

Its, Holly... I came all the way here and everyone is b.sing me. Never again..
Thread moved here.
do you promise?

yeah its funny how those damn cornhuskers.... they always like to do their research they wont just give their money to just anybody....

Just a thought... instead of bashing guys for making GOOD INFORMED decisions... how bout you work on giving better service to people and you wont have that problem now would you?

LOL Good Luck
Lol and u must be a CornHusker thanks
part-timer yes but just enough to know how all these awesome gents think
Not trying to personally bash you... just some advice that may help you in your future endeavors that's all. Best of Luck!!
XoXo
Plus, 5 hour notice that you will be in Omaha, then you say you will be in Lincoln, doesn't really give a guy much chance to plan.
Thanks for sticking up for us Huskers Kay!!!!
Go Big Red (my under grad alma mater) ... 52 days and counting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiLOA5aRtfE
Geez CJ, 52 days and counting you say. Good on ya. Hope to meet you in the Big 10 Championship game.
Go Bucks!!!
Back at you JB. Let's hope bro.
<3 my husker boys but im a buckeye fan at heart!!! *looks around to make sure no one is watching...* GO BUCKEYES lmao
I'm a Buckeye fan too. I knew we had a connection on many levels Kay2Day.
I knew there was a reason I liked you so much Marcus LOL Im going to have to come to Ohio and wear nothing but my Buckeye jersey and a smile for you LOL
Sorry Kay, I was planning on seeing you, but now that you have shown your true colors....well...