A decision to make between OMA and DSM!

Hello wonderful gentlemen!

I've heard so many good thing about touring in your area. I will be in Kansas City by the end of JULY. So, I thought another 3 hours to OMA or DSM. Both cities I have never been. Would I get a welcome there? If so, let me know if the weekdays or weekends work best.

XOXO
kat
I think you would get a nice welcome in Omaha, probably weekdays, at least for me. I did look at your P411 page and noticed you have Registered Massage listed as one of the things you do. Do you like to give massages?
I think you would get a nice welcome in Omaha, probably weekdays, at least for me. I did look at your P411 page and noticed you have Registered Massage listed as one of the things you do. Do you like to give massages? Originally Posted by farmstud60
Hi! I'm a CMT. Trained in Thailand. I received certifications in all 3 area as Oil -Aromatherapy (Full Body), Reflexology Foot massage and Traditional Thai.

Since, 2009
Kat,

Why not visit both?

I think you would be very well received in both cities. Omaha and DSM both have some great guys who know how to treat a lady.

Good luck and be safe doll.
Thank you Ms Elena! I admire your whip