Jamie, your pictures still being used on BP?

If so, post the link so we can all book with her and fill out her whole week, then we can all walk away when we see its not you at the door!

At least the girl has good tastes
Someone is using her pics?

Yes, they do have good taste in women
Oh that is funny, well that is one way of giving the bait and switchers a foot up their ass.

Does anybody have the link...Jamie have you called bp yet.
Haha oh its so ridiculous!!

I called the girl and confronted her about using my pics and she said "GROW UP!"

I contacted BP through email (can't find #??) and I don't think anything became of it.

http://desmoines.backpage.com/Female...mbi-22/3632132

she's in Iowa, but feel free to call her and harass her. My efforts were unsuccessful.

"Stealing pictures is like stealing a credit card, but instead of shopping for clothes you can't afford, you're shopping for guys you can't attract."
the bish wont answer!! LOL
I'd be insulted! She claims to only be a 36C
Her VM is full now. Hard to get appointments that way.
I'd be insulted! She claims to only be a 36C Originally Posted by DecemberLove
HAHA I know!!!

and thanks boltfan <3
xoxo
And her name is Bambi!!!!!!! with 36C, using fake pics........well Jamie take pleasure in knowing when the gents get there, it will not be the pretty girl in the pic.
I told ya Jamie to please call me for the number that you need from bp.
Take it from a guy who knows a few things about making sporting calls; if you call this lass from an area code out of her area even someone as stupid as she is will likely not answer it and especially if it comes from the same area code Jamie is in.

You're far better off spoofing a local area code to the picture thief.
Stolen pics are always a bad idea and I hope you prevail here because the practice is rampant.