Where would you go if you were invisable?

• oden
  • 01-20-2010, 10:46 PM
I got this from another cities blog but found it interesting. Where would you go if you were invisible?
I would try to hit every swinger party from coast to coast..........what can I say, I'm a big voyeur.
I'd like to say something cool and sexual, but I could get all the hot sex I needed - if I had tons of money.
Sooo, take money from the bank, or drug dealers, or whoever. Or just win the lottery, by influencing the balls (i'm invisible...), Or something else to gain high profits.
If I were presented with the opportunity, I could find the right situation.

Of course, then when i was rich, I'd do the voyuer thing for fun. Female locker rooms, models dressing rooms.
I'd probably hit jewelry and antique dealers stores for cash and trinkets.

Then I would go to places like corporate boardrooms, and meetings of that nature and tape record them... in some cases to make them pay, and in others just to drop the dime. I have a thing against 'Big OIL', so they would be my first target.

The only thing is, does this invisibility include protection from thermal detection?
Hmmmmm....first, I'd travel over to Sandra Bullocks house and just lick her from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet....and try to do such a good job that she would think she is dreaming and wouldn't try to swat me away....LOL.there is a short list of those that I would like to give the same treatment..then after that....I would do the rest of what ya'll have suggested....
Of course, then when i was rich, I'd do the voyuer thing for fun. Female locker rooms, models dressing rooms. Originally Posted by inchonjoe
Hey, if you're rich enough, you don't need to be invisible.

The only thing is, does this invisibility include protection from thermal detection? Originally Posted by oshins
Ultrasonic alarms? Noses of guard dogs? Metal detectors? Can they see your footprints in the carpet?
Hey, if you're rich enough, you don't need to be invisible. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
Not *need* to be at that point. There are still lots of fun things to use the power on.
Hey, if you're rich enough, you don't need to be invisible. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
That depends on what kind of relatives you have.......
I would go to isreal and go tour all the religions sites that behind the scenes.