Horns or Tide?

• oden
  • 01-05-2010, 09:42 PM
It always upsets me to hear about these great football programs out of state that are playing with Texas athletes. What would OU, Nebraska or for that matter Alabama do without their Texas players? We need to win to keep more Texans in state.
Hook 'em!!

One reason a lot of these kids play out of state is due to the fact that there's not that many open starting positions for them. The majority of them would be 2nd or 3rd stringers at the top Tx schools, so they play elsewhere where they'll be able to start.
Are you serious?? Horns all the way baby!!!!
Are you kidding me... Bama is going to crush the Longhorns... I may be biased since they kicked my Gators ass in the SEC Championship Game...
Alabama 17 Texas 3 but I'm rooting for Texas. I hate the Alabama coach he is a coaching whore. when they changed the rules on scholarships 25/95 I think it leveled the playing Field in Collage football. It use to be a program like Texas would bring in 30 to 40 kids a year.

I have always had a great deal of respect for Texas football, both high school and college, but if I had money riding on the game I just don't see them stopping The Tide.
Hook 'em Horns...That's all I gotta say!
Hook'em Horns!! I think Nebraska showed UT what they need to work on...UT by 10!!
i would luv to see UT win! i agree with Buddha though in that not enough positions for the big TX schools to offer for TX athletes. hence the reason why they go elsewhere. just imagine all the powerhouse schools we'd have in the state if all the kids stayed?
Alabama all the way!!!
The SEC does not recruit and start 2nd or 3rd string players from ANY state,if kids leave Texas or anywhere to play in the SEC its because they cant offer them what the SEC can, ie playing in Neyland stadium in front of 100000+ fans .Sure football is big in Texas but in Bama,Tenn.,Fla., they eat,drink,sleep,spit,and s#!t football! Its crazy I mean they paint cribs in school colors. But with all that said I hope you are right BB
HOOK EM HORNS BEAT BAMA!!! Nick Saban is the devil! Peace
Horns by 14
Both teams are class acts. My Horns just got beat on "that" day.