What are ya'lls' thought on the mayhem between Hamas and the IDF?

• pxmcc
  • 10-09-2023, 07:53 PM
there's a lot to say about this sad turn of events.

i know people have strong feelings on is one, so let's keep it respectful.

and just to get one conspiracy theory out of the way, Biden is not responsible for this clusterfuck. the 6 billion that S. Korea paid for oil from Iran that was frozen for sanctions but now approved for unfreezing in exchange for hostages hasn't even been received by Iran yet. at the moment, the parties are still conducting due diligence, and I expect that the latest mayhem will delay the previous plan.

Israel has turned off power in Gaza, eliminated food delivery, fuel and water. how are the non-combatants in Gaza supposed to live? (there is something called a collective punishment which is a war crime under the 2nd Geneva Convention.)

i don't support Hamas for one single second, but to call their actions "totally unprovoked" is misleading at best. we fought the Revolutionary War because England took away too many of our civil rights and freedoms. No American who moved to Gaza would say that the way Gazans are treated (even before this latest crazyness) is anything even close to acceptable. it's basically an outdoor prison.

with that intro out of the way, i'd love to hear ya'lls' perspectives on this terrible turn of events.
and just to get one conspiracy theory out of the way, Biden is not responsible for this clusterfuck. the 6 billion that S. Korea paid for oil from Iran that was frozen for sanctions but now approved for unfreezing in exchange for hostages hasn't even been received by Iran yet. at the moment, the parties are still conducting due diligence, and I expect that the latest mayhem will delay the previous plan. Originally Posted by pxmcc

Just keep on believing this, because I don't, for even a second. There are also rumors that weapons and ammo who were shipped to help out the Ukrainians, were then shipped and used by hamas. If this is true, then the senile bastard is also arming the hamas.

Israel has turned off power in Gaza, eliminated food delivery, fuel and water. how are the non-combatants in Gaza supposed to live? (there is something called a collective punishment which is a war crime under the 2nd Geneva Convention.) Originally Posted by pxmcc

hamas started this crap, trust me Israel will finish it. You want to cry your liberal tears over the non-combatants will live, how many Jews are dead, have been raped, then been killed? Innocents just like the hamas population you're crying over. It goes both ways.

Your issue is that you can never see brandon doing any wrong, that brandon can't fuck up. Trust me, he can. I have never noticed you posting anything disparaging about brandon like you live in some sort of alternate universe where this fucker is never wrong and can never make any mistakes.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-09-2023, 11:51 PM
Just keep on believing this, because I don't, for even a second. There are also rumors that weapons and ammo who were shipped to help out the Ukrainians, were then shipped and used by hamas. If this is true, then the senile bastard is also arming the hamas.

px: here's the latest on the Iran stuff. Reuters is just straight news. i'd believe Reuters over Fox News any day of the week.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle...%20on%20Sunday.

DJ: Hamas started this crap, trust me Israel will finish it. You want to cry your liberal tears over the non-combatants will live, how many Jews are dead, have been raped, then been killed? Innocents just like the hamas population you're crying over. It goes both ways.

px: i'm sad for civilians on both sides. but context is not irrelevant. Netanyahu has made everything worse for the Palestinians. if you keep kicking a dog every day, you shouldn't be surprised if one day it bites you. and where is Yitzhak Rabin when you need him?

DJ: Your issue is that you can never see brandon doing any wrong, that brandon can't fuck up. Trust me, he can. I have never noticed you posting anything disparaging about brandon like you live in some sort of alternate universe where this fucker is never wrong and can never make any mistakes. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
px: he can be wrong. he said no more wall at the southern border and now he changed his mind and is building a certain section of the wall. no one is perfect.

on another point, going big picture, Netanyahu has overstayed his welcome as leader of Israel. the youth are just done with him, and even older folks are wondering if he has a workable plan or is driving to straight autocracy by overruling the Israeli Supreme Court.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/09/opini...ria/index.html

i visited Israel in the mid 90s and the sense of peace and tranquility was overwhelming. all of our helpers-bus drivers, maids etc.-were Palestinian, and not once did i feel any sense of unease. this event shows how badly Netanyahu has mangled his stewardship. just acting like the Palestinians don't exist is not a viable solution for long-term peace; it's a recipe for what just happened.
px: he can be wrong. he said no more wall at the southern border and now he changed his mind and is building a certain section of the wall. no one is perfect.

on another point, going big picture, Netanyahu has overstayed his welcome as leader of Israel. the youth are just done with him, and even older folks are wondering if he has a workable plan or is driving to straight autocracy by overruling the Israeli Supreme Court.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/09/opini...ria/index.html

i visited Israel in the mid 90s and the sense of peace and tranquility was overwhelming. all of our helpers-bus drivers, maids etc.-were Palestinian, and not once did i feel any sense of unease. this event shows how badly Netanyahu has mangled his stewardship. just acting like the Palestinians don't exist is not a viable solution for long-term peace; it's a recipe for what just happened. Originally Posted by pxmcc

I just wanted to save this so everybody can see your pro-nazi post. The reason I made that comment is because the palestanian's and nazi's want nothing more than another 6 million jews killed. You sit and make idiotic comments about Netanyahu being on the way out, my $10 to your $1 says right now his people love him and are counting on him to lead the way they know is coming.

In the meantime your stupid dementia president is preaching for Israel to forget about it and just move on. Well I guess that cocksucker never had any madmen try to eliminate his race or religion. The Jews learned after WWII that they would never be treated like that again. Perhaps I should change my username to Dear Johnsky or Dear John-Goldberg.so people would know I have Jewish blood as my grandmother's last name was jewish. My sister in law also married into a Jewish family. Yes, I've spent holidays with Jewish people who were in a concentration camp, and have seen their tears as they described what happened to their friends and relatives. I've visited the holocaust museum and cried at some of the pictures I saw. My father was one of the first Americans who arrived at one of the concentration camps and on one occasion I got him drunk enough he told me what he saw and it was more horrible than any decent person could imagine. He would've never told me when he was sober.

At the end of the day I always thought you were 'out there' with your progressive feelings and your two weak ass attempts to make hamas members look like victims is nothing more that, a massive fucking failure.

Here's a little something to fly in your front yard to your neighbors can see the real you.

• pxmcc
  • 10-10-2023, 02:56 AM
i'm 1/4th askenazi jew lol. so there you go..
Okay, this is probably too deep of a subject to discuss here BUT… you screwed up right in the beginning. The 6 billion is in play. If you know you are getting 6 you transfer funds from one account to the other ( savings to checking). This is ALL on Obama and Biden. Additionally it has been confirmed weapons from Afghanistan were found amongst dead Hamas - again Biden.
hamas started this crap, trust me Israel will finish it. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Hopefully once and for all. As LeMay would say they need to bomb them back to the stone age.
Biden is not responsible Originally Posted by pxmcc
Biden cancelled the Abraham Accords in July 2021 and the Saudi's cut oil production in retaliation.
https://nypost.com/2021/07/13/team-b...raham-accords/

He has given the Palestinians over 300 million since coming to office
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...-bank-00046014

Iranian president said he will use the 6 billion "Wherever we need it" Money they already have for food and medicine can now be spent on weapons
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/i...r-e-rcna104475

The Taliban want to join the fight with the 700,000 military rifles and night vision equipment Biden left behind in Afghanistan
https://nypost.com/2023/10/08/taliba...n-affairs-pol/
As always Biden is an incompetent imbecile. He is absolutely responsible for this war.
Just think of all the arms bastard biden left in Afghanistan I can just imagine hamas getting ready to try out their free military equipment that traitor biden left them.

Iranian president said he will use the 6 billion "Wherever we need it" Money they already have for food and medicine can now be spent on weapons
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/i...r-e-rcna104475
Originally Posted by LayingPipe

Two of our bleeding heart liberal pro-hamas (or they appear to be pro-hamas) board members (pxmcc and nj) have already called this a lie on another thread. https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2944352 while they both talk a decent game, history will prove them wrong. Little missy meat also had some stuff to say, but it was more about generalizations than actual facts.

So, in essence, the United States under the leadership of joe biden has more or less financed the war between hamas and Israel. Plus he gave hamas (through Afghanistan) some world class equipment for wars. I'm scared he will send hamas a few F-16's and some Abrams tanks. I wouldn't put it past him as with him owning the DOJ, FBI, being CiC, and millions of loser fans of him, what has he got to lose? Frankly if I were him, I would leave all this stuff here, because if there is even a hint of the election fraud like in 2020, this country will go nuts.

• pxmcc
  • 10-10-2023, 11:22 AM
I just wanted to save this so everybody can see your pro-nazi post. The reason I made that comment is because the palestanian's and nazi's want nothing more than another 6 million jews killed. You sit and make idiotic comments about Netanyahu being on the way out, my $10 to your $1 says right now his people love him and are counting on him to lead the way they know is coming.

px: see e.g. massive protests not long ago
https://www.npr.org/2023/07/22/11896...other%20cities.

DJ: in the meantime your stupid dementia president is preaching for Israel to forget about it and just move on.

px: he just rerouted our baddest carrier strike group, the Ford with all its assets, to Israel. and we still send them 3 billion a year. that money should be conditioned on a 2 state solution with East Jerusalem as the Palestinian capital. right now we are financing a war crime: collective punishment. that's vindictive af. take out Hamas but don't intentionally torture civilians along the way.
https://apnews.com/article/israel-ha...84f758c9b6f628

DJ: well I guess that cocksucker never had any madmen try to eliminate his race or religion. The Jews learned after WWII that they would never be treated like that again. Perhaps I should change my username to Dear Johnsky or Dear John-Goldberg.so people would know I have Jewish blood as my grandmother's last name was jewish. My sister in law also married into a Jewish family. Yes, I've spent holidays with Jewish people who were in a concentration camp, and have seen their tears as they described what happened to their friends and relatives. I've visited the holocaust museum and cried at some of the pictures I saw. My father was one of the first Americans who arrived at one of the concentration camps and on one occasion I got him drunk enough he told me what he saw and it was more horrible than any decent person could imagine. He would've never told me when he was sober.

px: i found out i'm an askenazi jew just a few years ago when my niece did genetic testing at 23&me.

before they (or we) were tormented; now they (or we) are the tormentors.

DJ: At the end of the day I always thought you were 'out there' with your progressive feelings and your two weak ass attempts to make hamas members look like victims is nothing more that, a massive fucking failure.

px: it's the Palestinian people who are victims. Hamas is still a terrorist group, whether victims or no. what they did was unspeakably heinous and a war crime. but what Netanyahu is doing right now is also a war crime.

DJ: Here's a little something to fly in your front yard to your neighbors can see the real you.

Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
px: my maternal grandfather died in the Holocaust. you can keep your swastika and Nazi flag, thx.
The following Christian Rightwing groups who support & fund Trump, have the same antisemitic ideology like HAMAS.
Some of these groups have actually attacked American Jewish people & institutions which have resulted in injury & deaths.

"These are very fine people." -Trump (Referring to the Nazi groups)

Nationalist Front
MAGA America First
Proud Boys
Texas 3 Percenters
Oath Keepers
Vanguard America
Patriot Front
The Daily Stormers
Loyal White Knights, KKK of America
Boogaloo's
Mongols Biker Club
Michigan Milita
The list goes on.

The FBI put out a memo stating White Nationalist groups pose the primary threat of domestic terrorism, not asylum seekers.

"Stand back and standby", said Trump to his Radical Christian domestic terrorist groups. They heard the call and attacked America. (J6)

HAMAS must be stopped! Radical Zionists groups must be stopped! Christian Rightwing terrorism must be stopped. All forms of terrorism must be stopped!

Source: American Jewish ADL.
The following Christian Rightwing groups who support & fund Trump, have the same antisemitic ideology like HAMAS.
Some of these groups have actually attacked American Jewish people & institutions which have resulted in injury & deaths.

"These are very fine people." -Trump (Referring to the Nazi groups)

Nationalist Front
MAGA America First
Proud Boys
Texas 3 Percenters
Oath Keepers
Vanguard America
Patriot Front
The Daily Stormers
Loyal White Knights, KKK of America
Boogaloo's
Mongols Biker Club
Michigan Milita
The list goes on.

The FBI put out a memo stating White Nationalist groups pose the primary threat of domestic terrorism, not asylum seekers.

"Stand back and standby", said Trump to his Radical Christian domestic terrorist groups. They heard the call and attacked America. (J6)

HAMAS must be stopped! Radical Zionists groups must be stopped! Christian Rightwing terrorism must be stopped. All forms of terrorism must be stopped!

Source: American Jewish ADL. Originally Posted by USAsoldier

When did this thread become one about Trump? TDS much.
When did this thread become one about Trump? TDS much. Originally Posted by golferguy55

You must pardon our little miss usa soldier (I still doubt whether he's a soldier and just another fool using multiple user names) but if you view this post, you will see what he thinks of straight males. He's not a leader, but a follower in the worst possible way.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1063321584&postcount=1