FRANKLY MY DEAR.....

I JUST DON'T GIVE A DAMN!

Here goes the VENTING!!!
And don't give a shit who bashes as I have most of those on my ignore list

I personally have a website for a reason just like I'm sure other providers have websites. A lot of times we don't have the time to answer a million +1 questions.

SO....GETTING TO THE POINT HERE.....
I'm not going to mention a handle here, so ladies if you want his info, please PM me.

I set a date, second time I've seen him. First time for a car date.
Since last week he was begging to see me as he had a bad day at work. Wants me to drive north just for a bng.
NOTE: I fully explain in my website and I believe on my showcase here that I only will go to a couple of close by areas to meet for a car date.

He's calling all the time and while with my family and friends and I kindly texted him saying that I WILL NOT answer my phone if I'm with family or friends. Non stop texting and calling. Then he decides to come to my incall but not sure what type of visit he wants (as I offer a selection of things depending on what one wants or likes). So, after going over a couple of choices with him......once again (my website is very detailed). He decides on a FBSM. Then wants to know if he can shower beforehand. Of course you can, I said. He buys a pair of scissors because he wants to trim up. Leaves a damn mess in my bathroom and tub. Get's on my massage table and he's like an Octopus. Was on my table maybe 15-20 mins total. as while I'm still rubbing he flips over and says, can you just take care of me now, I can't take it anymore. WTF?!?!

Moral of this....

1) Do your homework, guys.
2) Make sure you chose the visit type that you really want.
3) Don't go switching things around at last moment, as that can feel like a "red flag" to some providers.
4) Don't get mad if asked for screening info. You as a hobbyist, should already know that you are going to be screened before making a visit. And if any provider doesn't screen.....then shame on you for putting your life in danger.
5) Keep the DRAMA at home where it belongs
I would add a number 6: Do not take a crap at your incall location.
There are so many mistakes that I can list here, some made by him, most of them made by you.

Moral #7: do not let someone else take control of your space and your time and then wonder why you feel fucked and/or pissed off at the end.

That's just kind of how this shit is designed. C'mon Cyndi, you're no rookie at this...
I set a date, second time I've seen him. First time for a car date. Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
Quit reading right there...
I charge extra if I have to clean the tub after his shower.
I would have put him on call block or ignore once he kept calling you to no end. End of story. No second go for him.
Charge extra??? If his ass is that filthy that the shower is noticeably dirty after he takes a shower, I'm handing his ass a wash rag and some Foaming Bubbles.. get to work on that tub, bruh.. I may be black but my name isn't Mammie. Likewise, if he wants to trim his dick hairs and shave and shit in my bathroom he's going to be handed a broom and dustpan and maybe even the damn mop. That is the nastiest most trifling shit I have ever heard of my life. It might be a flop house bruh, but it is not the bathroom at the Greyhound station.
Lol, tisk tisk.
I would have put him on call block or ignore once he kept calling you to no end. End of story. No second go for him. Originally Posted by Permission2Look
Word! I would have given him a second go.. some fucktards are just needy like that, but I would have send him straight to voicemail every time until he got the hint. I mean he just showed up at your incall unannounced? THAT'S when he would have gotten the business.. he would have been everything but a child of God. I love breaking mother fuckers off bad-ass habits. Ain't nobody's pussy that good... That's just flat out disrespectful. And then you wonder why he decided to be a cowboy? Hell, you gave him all the rope to be one. Maybe he didn't have any home training.
Hell, thought OP was moving to San Antonio.
Too many choices.
I like the good old KISS method.
I have seen some providers that have a menu that is ala carte and a quite amused at it.

The last provider I was with, there was never a discussion of money or services and I had a wonderful time and I do believe the lady was more than satisfied with her compensation for her time. I was very comfortable with the situation except it seemed that during the session I inadvertently made some gang signs. I am proud she was paying attention.
It wasn't me.
It wasn't me. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I heard u make the girl shave ur back..
Hairy oso foreplay.
C'mon Cyndi, you're no rookie at this... Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
I know, I know....I'm due for a spanking!

Quit reading right there... Originally Posted by Wakeup
gives you something to talk about in the S-crap Hole.

I would have put him on call block or ignore once he kept calling you to no end. End of story. No second go for him. Originally Posted by Permission2Look
Hey, sorry for being a sweetheart and giving him a second chance.....but that's exactly what I plan to do (BLOCK)

Hell, thought OP was moving to San Antonio. Originally Posted by sharkman16
Don't know where you heard that, but you are so wrong!sharkman, if you are so interested in my life and where I've been then stop asking others and just ask me personally.

Too many choices.
I have seen some providers that have a menu that is ala carte and a quite amused at it.

The last provider I was with, there was never a discussion of money or services and I had a wonderful time and I do believe the lady was more than satisfied with her compensation for her time. I was very comfortable with the situation except it seemed that during the session I inadvertently made some gang signs. I am proud she was paying attention. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
When its someone I don't see regularly....I make sure I know exactly what they want before they are inside my private incall. I'll only switch things up with someone I've been seeing for a while and trust.

It wasn't me. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Dammit GS.....buy me and Dulce some drinks. YOU OWE ME, MISTER

Dulce......
Too many choices.

The last provider I was with, there was never a discussion of money or services and I had a wonderful time and I do believe the lady was more than satisfied with her compensation for her time. I was very comfortable with the situation except it seemed that during the session I inadvertently made some gang signs. I am proud she was paying attention. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

Ahhh, the Keep It Simple Stupid, method. ...the way I run my businesses and life!