hands free orgasms

I recently had a sexy man request a hands free orgasm and we were able to achieve this and damn was it hot. Has anyone else tried this before? Of course, as indicated, nothing touching the penis at all. It was so sexy and fun, I am into it. anyone else into this?
.....could you provide more details? Is it no-contact at all, or just no-touchy-pee-pee?
the later.... used this exact toy here. as we all know we have some "sensitive" members here who make a scene if we try to discus details about prostate play. but suffice it to say that it was explosive and no penis was directly involved.
Haven't experienced it, but I do think the idea is pretty hot. I do like edging and then going hands free for the last couple seconds and just letting if fly but that's less 'hands free' than it is control, holding back the orgasm for a few seconds after full on contact has ended, then releasing. That toy looks fun, not too intrusive but just the right shape for some prostate stimulation.
Interesting topic.

Hopefully Whispers will respond to this thread because it will be very informative.
the later.... used this exact toy here. as we all know we have some "sensitive" members here who make a scene if we try to discus details about prostate play. but suffice it to say that it was explosive and no penis was directly involved. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Hell..
The only thing I can see using that for is to roll up a window on a 1976 el camino
Interesting topic.

Hopefully Whispers will respond to this thread because it will be very informative. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
I think I saw him responding to a TS request elsewhere.
Quit being mean to your butt holes guys. You're gonna have to wear a diaper one day when it stops working because a hooker took it to pound town one too many times.
Quit being mean to your butt holes guys. You're gonna have to wear a diaper one day when it stops working because a hooker took it to pound town one too many times. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Dude, That toy is about as big around as your finger. If what comes out is 3 times bigger than what goes in, how fo you figure it's going to destroy your sphincter? You mean to tell me you've never appreciated a little prostate stimulation during a blowjob?
Hell..
The only thing I can see using that for is to roll up a window on a 1976 el camino Originally Posted by knotty man

Goddamn Knotty, I almost spit out my Newcastle all over the screen!!