Question for the ladies

Since EC was down, what have you all done to stay afloat?
Since EC was down, what have you all done to stay afloat? Originally Posted by atxman75

Great question.
advertise on better sites more friendly to women and with less trolling.
While Eccie was down - Trumps economy was still so spectacular that I was able to go into semi retirement! OMG, it feels so good!
I actually have done wonders on the other site. It’s actually a lot better than here. Not to be rude. But as y’all have seen y’all know that eccie has always been way to much drama and some of the guys are just plain rude don’t understand the meaning of discretion.
Ariel ... What is the other site you are using?
While Eccie was down - Trumps economy was still so spectacular that I was able to go into semi retirement! OMG, it feels so good! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Ellen, you mean Obama's good economy that Trump is still riding on the coat-tails of, which is going to end because his taxbreaks for the rich and pointless tariffs are about to cripple the economy by eliminating hundreds of thousands of jobs.
Ok, did you read the heading of this thread????? The question was asked of ladies.. thanks for clarifying you are a lady,btw, No politics. A question was asked. I answered. Simple. Why do you bring politics into this thread??????????
advertise on better sites more friendly to women and with less trolling. Originally Posted by sue_nami

One would ask, Why are you here then??
why I'm reconnecting with lost friends and clients of course. Some stragglers hadn't made it over yet...
I never knew eccie was down ... did not
Know the drama ... and i have always stayed in touch even when I don’t hobby (some of you are my friends for 8 years! ~ you know who you are ... Girls Don’t have all your eggs in one basket ! Diversify ! LOL