Name: Magic Sophia
User ID:: 421210
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=421210
City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: Farmers Branch
Activities: Shower, DFK galore, Tit Fondling/Sucking, DATY/O, MPBBBJ, DT, TB, BLS (lots), Deep TUMA, Rusty Trombone, Light FF, SS, Reverse SS, MPCS, Nipple Sucking (on me), Toe Sucking (on me), HJ, CIM/Swallow. YMMV
Hair Length and Color: See showcase
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: See showcase.
Recommendation: The best. Sex. Ever. Magical!
could you Pm me the donation? thanks
I love when they put the cover on with their mouth lol. It’s almost like no cover and it doesn’t break my vibe like stopping to put it on myself.
Thank you
  • Ashi
  • 08-13-2019, 05:37 PM
Magic Sophia is not just a little PSE but also BSE , like in the title of the review.

What amazes me it is she every time comes up with something new and wild. She is a natural.

Good details ! I think I need some magic ...
If she only had a bigger booty
  • Ashi
  • 08-13-2019, 09:58 PM
Mulberry
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Mr Mulberry,
You just joined today, have 3 reviews posted today ( not about Magic S) , and 15 posts. ... I am curious when did you have time to sample that booty?

FYI, her booty is PERFECT as it is! Model quality !
I don’t understand your point. Please be concise ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I don’t understand your point. Please be concise ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Originally Posted by Mulberry
since you seem slow

he means you sound like you are making stuff up you are new and already had so many encounters? sounds fake to me
  • slap
  • 08-14-2019, 02:50 AM
Did she leave Dallas? Her website isn’t working anymore
If she only had a bigger booty Originally Posted by Mulberry
She’s no IG fitness model but she has cushion back there esp for an Asian girl.
She’s deceptively strong despite her slender built. Don’t knock it until you try it.
Did she leave Dallas? Her website isn’t working anymore Originally Posted by slap
She’s active but sometimes I’m afraid she’ll just retire unexpectedly. I know she’s not hurting for clientele or money. She’s a little hard to schedule because of demand. I typically try to schedule a week in advance.
Was surprised by this also, has not logged onto ECCIE since June, and I thought I read she retired or moved
since you seem slow

he means you sound like you are making stuff up you are new and already had so many encounters? sounds fake to me Originally Posted by CartmanBreh
Again. Please be concise. What am I “ making stuff up “. I said if she had a bigger booty. When I read Op review I checked her showcase pics. I’m a booty
Man. So she would be something I’m interested if that was the case. A bigger booty. Thanks for the warm welcome gents. Greatly appreciate. The hospitality