Difference between hr and hhr sessions

Besides the time frame smart asses lol. I have only done half hour sessions mainly because I do not Return the favour with my mouth in anyway due to me trying to be somewhat cautious. That being sad I never felt like I needed to extend the session for thise reasons. So could anyone help me out and let me know if I have been missing out on anything or not. Thanks
If your a multi shooter then thats where the hour pays off, table shower might be a bit quicker for HHR. But IMHO time really is the only thing that is different (one and done here)
I guess I should be able to find it somewhere but I've never been very good with searching on here... can someone share what is the standard contribution amount for hhr and hr at the AMPS?
I believe post covid is 160/220
I believe post covid is 160/220 Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
Thanks!!
Sounds like for you, 1/2 hour is fine. I find the full hour to be less rushed as well as less mechanical. I’m not normally multi shooter but have much better experience even with single shot. For the small difference in cost, it is well worth it for me.
Sounds like for you, 1/2 hour is fine. I find the full hour to be less rushed as well as less mechanical. I’m not normally multi shooter but have much better experience even with single shot. For the small difference in cost, it is well worth it for me. Originally Posted by Dman118
I do have to admit a few times with Shasha and her desire to get that second pop in an hour was pretty damn fun.
I do have to admit a few times with Shasha and her desire to get that second pop in an hour was pretty damn fun. Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
Damn I miss that one...She could always get a rise out of me in the hallway after her counterparts had done their thing!
then you also have plenty of ladies that try to get you out at 30-45 minutes even if you paid on hour
I have only had one or two rush me, some others were clock watchers but got all the time I paid for