providers who have sex with people who frequent Ts...

Well I've heard the comments and concerns from some of you here who have issues with us dudes that frequent the TS world, I for one keep it wrapped ,i also get checked every 6 months,I also require the Ts I'm with to show me some proof of HIV screening...so bring it on ...
Irony is bro, in the past six months I've learned of more guys here on this board that sneak, to down right insist on unprotected sex that only see genetically born women. Yet the myth with guys like us from guys like "them" we are more inclined to have unprotected sex with ts's. Makes me laugh.
HIV can take up to over a year to show up
The thing about the hobby, is it's a HOBBY.........we expect and hope that everyone is responsible and playing safe.

Everyone has their preferences, likes and dislikes and should be able to indulge in them in this hobby.

This board is for giving and recieving information. I will say that I commend and respect those that are comfortable enough to share information about their preferences that aren't, necessarily what the majority partakes in. We want to maintain that openness on this board.

Having said that........if this thread takes a tone of attack or name calling......It will be closed!
No attacks or name calling from me my man. As I always say, you can only protect yourself.
Personally If I knew a provider that saw a TS, I wouldnt see her!

Condoms break, some guys don't wear condoms that actually fit so therefore slide down and skin on skin happens, people aren't honest!

Things like this happen with just hobbyist and provider and that worrys me enough, if I worried about a bigger chance of aids, I would never get it up in a session!
It's not an issue for me.... Though seeing a TS is beyond my comfort level I don't assume that it is more dangerous to see someone that has seen one. Unsafe things go on without our knowledge everyday and the best we can do is protect ourselves.
Don't see how it is any worse than seeing hooktards that BB.... Happens everyday!
I learned a long time ago you can't control who someone else sleeps with.