Tonight at Book People! Hobbyist tells all?

The bio says he's local. I wonder what handle this dude uses. Humpty?

I wonder how many reviews he's submitted.

I wonder how many ECCIE members will be in the audience trolling for strange?

http://www.bookpeople.com/event/tyler-stoddard-smith-whore-stories

Probably gonna be interesting. I think I'll take the missus!
Actually since you brought it up, It's hometown. Yes I will be telling stories of my hobby experiences, my hobby aliases (who knows maybe humpty is one of them, there are many characters) and all the lovelies I met. It should be a good time so I encourage all to come that can.
Maybe there'll be BBBS in the corridor afterward.

(Bareback book signings...)
There definitely will be book signings but no one better be bare backing my books, at least not until they leave.
I so wanna go..just to hear the "The Ding Dong Daddy" story
  • Toyz
  • 07-18-2012, 04:33 PM
There definitely will be book signings but no one better be bare backing my books, at least not until they leave. Originally Posted by homer13
Inside flyer on the cover says he wasn't shy about who he hobbied with. Girls, Guys, Trannys....

Never saw that in your reviews Homebound, whas up?

Shit we don't know about obviously !
Fuck! At first I thought this was me, but then I checked the link.. I'm not that gay looking, whew.
Nice! I would love to go and listen to him
He kinda looks like Dennis Quaid.
Inside flyer on the cover says he wasn't shy about who he hobbied with. Girls, Guys, Trannys....

Originally Posted by Toyz
Oops, guess I should have read that before "joking" about being him. Hometown never swings his express that way. It's strictly a poon town express

Originally Posted by Toyz
Oops, guess I should have read that before "joking" about being him. Hometown never swings his express that way. It's strictly a poon town express Originally Posted by homer13
Damn Homer, talk about self alert and outing. Hard to back away now!!!!!!!

IJS!!!!

Spacemtn
Damn Homer, talk about self alert and outing. Hard to back away now!!!!!!!

IJS!!!!

Spacemtn Originally Posted by Spacemtn
Common Space, really, a man of your stature knows hometown better then that. the express is strictly a one dick train ride with mine being the only one.

IJS...............
He kinda looks like Dennis Quaid. Originally Posted by Codybeast
well i guess that's good for the ladies, i'm sure they've had plenty of types that look more like Randy Quaid (i'm certainly not in the Dennis Quaid camp). i wonder how many providers are seeing his pic and are like "Oh that was my Tuesday BBBJNQNS, decent fellow."

as for him being Humpty, most likely not, but Humpty really does need to write a book about his warped theories, his exaggerated recollections of giving creampies to drugged up SWs. I wouldn't lie, I would read it.
well i guess that's good for the ladies, i'm sure they've had plenty of types that look more like Randy Quaid (i'm certainly not in the Dennis Quaid camp). i wonder how many providers are seeing his pic and are like "Oh that was my Tuesday BBBJNQNS, decent fellow."

. Originally Posted by NewWave

oh my gosh, that was my tuesday bbbjnqns---j/k!!!