Just wanted to say thank you Florida.

I get to travel to Florida about twice a year from NY.
I lived in Orlando for a while and loved it but that was 20 years ago.
Going back there last weekend I now know why.

You people are amazing, You know how to treat a person, not just provider wise (Yes, the Polish chick was HOT!) but over all you are very polite, respectful and just a joy to be around.

I walk in a McDonalds and I hear someone say "Good morning" He was on the other side of the place mopping the floor. I wasn’t sure if he was talking to me but he was.

The people of The Hilton Garden Inn were amazing, we had lost power and they made a party of it, handing out free beer and just bullshitting with me. Some people left and went to another hotel that were younger than me. I am 43. It was the best damn hotel stay I ever had.

I had a provider show up at that time and she used a flash light to get to my room. (I wished I had spent more time with her but I am very new to this.) She said it is kind of cool. I used the screen from my notebook for light in the room. Just a great time.

I am a blue collar guy that works a white collar job and relate to more of a ruff neck then a suit. I love it there and the first chance I get to transfer from my job I have to.

This isn't the first time I was there and when things went wrong they went better.

You people are amazing.

Thank you
yes Florida is amazing...glad ya had fun!