ukraines U.S. election intereference is not conspiracy theory!!!!

Where liberal newspaper-readers can get the real story on Trump and Ukraine

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...HY1Rw1w8jYjDL8
AMERICAN THINKER NEEDS TO START THINKING

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...start-thinking

What could they possibly be American thinking over there? Taylor is a guy who publishes a racist newsletter, American Renaissance, which argues ad nauseam that people of color are lesser beings than white folks. His biannual conferences are filled with major white supremacists, Klan lawyers and their ilk. At one point, there was even a dispute among Taylor’s followers on the “Jewish Question,” if you can believe something that ridiculous.

SPLC IS NOT A CREDIBLE SOURCE!

How about the whole intelligence community?
How about the whole intelligence community? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You mean the collection of liars caught using bogus and manufactured evidence in a FISC court to secure illegal warrants? You're actually citing those congenital liars as a the fount of truth?
How about the whole intelligence community? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
The Reckoning awaits you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moUBXT91A9k
You mean the collection of liars caught using bogus and manufactured evidence in a FISC court to secure illegal warrants? You're actually citing those congenital liars as a the fount of truth? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Are yous one of those tin hat wearin pathetical losers Hanksy? LOLLING! You’re 10-ply soft...and absorbent!
Are yous one of those tin hat wearin pathetical losers Hanksy? LOLLING! You’re 10-ply soft...and absorbent! Originally Posted by HoeHummer

You'd be the bone-head clown citing demonstrable congenital liars as the source of your beliefs.
How about the part of intelligence community? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

there FTFY.

besides CIA, FBI, NSA and DOJ;, the rest of intel community was not involved in this mess.
More of Dilbert’s Trumpian style of shrill, total bullshit. Don’t forget to throw in the news that Ted Cruz’s father killed JFK. Also, Elvis is alive and playing linebacker for the Tennessee Titans!
  • WTF
  • 12-25-2019, 06:51 AM
More of Dilbert’s Trumpian style of shrill, total bullshit. Don’t forget to throw in the news that Ted Cruz’s father killed JFK. Also, Elvis is alive and playing linebacker for the Tennessee Titans! Originally Posted by Solemate62
...yep , that's dilbert.

Saying Ukraine interfered in the 2016 election just like Russia is like saying a Lightening Bug and a Bolt of Lightning are the same thing.

It is idiotic nonsense you are posting dilbert.

You got that from a BLOG!
You mean the collection of liars caught using bogus and manufactured evidence in a FISC court to secure illegal warrants? You're actually citing those congenital liars as a the fount of truth? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Nobody who supports and worships Trump is entitled to assail anyone else as a liar or manufacturer of bogus evidence. Anywhere. Or morality. Or the Rule of US law. You sees, IB, your entire fuckings life has become a lie. All yous Trumpholians need to find some other moral currency. You hosers are no longer qualified to speak of truth, honesty and human decency. These things are not available to yous because you follow, nee worship, the biggest piece of shit in the barn. Try to be more like Jesus and tell your mum I’ll slips it in if she promises not to scream so bloody loudly.

Merry Christmas, you pathetical loser. Jesus hates Trump.