How serious is outings an anonymous legally protected source?

This is your President in the US,eh?

Preserve, protects and defends? Isn’t that was that massive arsehole promised to do that days when nobody showed up for his inaugural extravaganzas?

We’ve seen behaviour like that on ECCIE, but not without consequences. Yet it’s expected from some of the dimmer bulbs on this marquis. And some of yous hit the high notes anybody’s hints at a name, location, occupations or vocations...

But the President of the USeh? Can’t they take his phone aways from him when he goes for a sit down in the can?

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/trump-r...ower-1.4746357

What a fucking loser!
Please cite exactly where in the whistleblower statutes where they are guaranteed anonymity protections?
Please cites where in any world, what Trump did was appropriates.
Please cites where in any world, what Trump did was appropriates. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I was simply following up on what you asked?

How serious is outings an anonymous legally protected source?
So are you saying you lied in your opening question?
Are yous saying I did, big shooter? Is this some kind of schoolyard game?

Apparently it is to Trump, and yous.
Are yous saying I did Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Unless you can cite where the source's anonymity is legally protected, then Yes.
  • oeb11
  • 12-29-2019, 09:20 AM
YR-HH is just projecting "I want- therefore it should be" - andknoweth not and has no respect for the law of the land.

If the political situation were reversed - the DPST's would be screaming for public disclosure - but their hypocrisy blinds them.
The left wouldn't be screaming for it to be published because it would be on the front page of the NY Times. Trump did not reveal the POS whistle blower he just posted what was already out there.
He is a bona fide piece of shit, good buddy. He didn't reveal it? He just retweeted it to millions of people. He didn't set the fire. He just soaked the building with gasoline, eh?

Would yous do the samezies?
Please cites where in any world, what Trump did was appropriates. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
It's apparent why you babble when asked a perfectly clear question.

There IS NO PROVISION in the "Whistle Blower" statute protecting the snitch with anonymity. So it doesn't surprise me that you haven't figured out how to remove a thong in Austin.
He is a bona fide piece of shit, good buddy. He didn't reveal it? He just retweeted it to millions of people. He didn't set the fire. He just soaked the building with gasoline, eh? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Same as the couple of rub girls you were able to beg to let you see them refused to take off their thongs when you couldn't figure out how to do it!!!!! It's all over the internet ... so what? Linking it would result in you screaming you were "outed"! And they don't want to be known for having allowed you in the their workplace.
If yous are coming, you’d better come correct. I think yous are supremely frightened of so ething and full of false courage.

And why the fuck do yous keep talking about rub girls and thongs?

I don’t know all your laws in the USeh but it’s telling that only the Trumpholians insist that this snitch shoulda be burned. All very KGBs, eh?
3/4 of this Forum will forgive and ignore any and everything Trump does.. don't bother them with facts or reason.
I don’t know all your laws in the USeh but it’s telling that only the Trumpholians insist that this snitch shoulda be burned. All very KGBs, eh? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Not sure why you bring up the laws you obviously don't know anything about and then turn that somehow into "this snitch should be burned". No one want's them burned, just equal just for all.

You see, here in the good old U. S. of A., we have a legal concept called "the right to face your accuser". And so far you haven't been able to cite any law regarding the right to anonymity.

So I think we "TRUMP" your bullshit argument from the beginning.
3/4 of this Forum will forgive and ignore any and everything Trump does.. don't bother them with facts or reason. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
What facts and reason are you referring to.

1. Trump didn't "out" anyone. It was a simple retweet of what was already out there.

2. I'm still waiting on where the Whistleblower is granted anonymity.