daty/dato like it or tolerate it

ok ladies i know daty is a favorite of guys but do you like it when a client does it? do yo ever get tired of it or do you mind if a guy does it the whole session?
I enjoy DATY if he's doing it right. And if he is, I won't get tired of it. I may not be able to take it, but don't get tired of it.

DATO, no thanks. My backside has a function and needs no assistance lol.
I love daty and it does help to be done right... some ppl dont mind the slight critque!!! (even more helpful)... and may make it more fun!!! DatQ is tolerable and can be exciting also!!!!
.............puuuuuuuurrrrrrrr rrrr feels soooooooo good
when your eating pussy and it tastes like shit... sorry but it seemed to fit the thread
Best part of DATY is looking mmm or is that licking for the right spot and movements to get her going. And not all seem the same. So it great if I'm having a hard time getting it right for a women to help me find it and get it right.

But right now enjoying one women that is teasing me with "your getting closer each time". Shes a stripper, teasing is part of the game. errrr per song, need more time. But she did flinch a bit last time. And said "owhhh, take out soon for you". Maybe more of the teasing game. But when she flinched, I,m sure I had it. Dam song ended. And her moving to the music does make it a challenge.
I don't have clients and don't do sessions.

I have lovers and we do enjoy dates and fucking HELL YES I enjoy my ass licked & fucked and HELL NO I don't get tired of it and if my lover wants to enjoy my ass for however long. Who am i to deny myself the pleasure of his tongue or cock in my tight hole.

In fact if he doesn't venture back there on his own.....I make it a point to give him my ass and let him know what I like and how i like it pleasured. Damn straight!

As for daty. I'm picky with how I want my clit sucked & nibbled on. All the tongue twiddling on the tip of the clit can be a bit too much and non pleasing. SO when I say suck.....suck with pressure and I'll be a happy woman!

ok ladies i know daty is a favorite of guys but do you like it when a client does it? do yo ever get tired of it or do you mind if a guy does it the whole session? Originally Posted by actionjackson647
I don't have clients and don't do sessions.

I have lovers and we do enjoy dates and fucking HELL YES I enjoy my ass licked & fucked and HELL NO I don't get tired of it and if my lover wants to enjoy my ass for however long. Who am i to deny myself the pleasure of his tongue or cock in my tight hole.

In fact if he doesn't venture back there on his own.....I make it a point to give him my ass and let him know what I like and how i like it pleasured. Damn straight!

As for daty. I'm picky with how I want my clit sucked & nibbled on. All the tongue twiddling on the tip of the clit can be a bit too much and non pleasing. SO when I say suck.....suck with pressure and I'll be a happy woman! Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
Yes.....My kind of woman!!
My DATO policy is you can do it but that's the last thing your mouth touches.
I had a client who tried to stick his tongue up my ass. Sorry if this is too detailed, but this is Eccie, right?? lol! I couldn't help but think he was the biggest pig in the world. It's one thing to lick it, but to try and get your tongue up there? Thats gross, dirty and unnatural. I just think men who do that sort of thing are perverts. IDK. I didn't like it, thats too dirty for me.
I'm starting to like this site already.

I love daty if a guy knows what he's doing. If not...then it's just annoying. If it's done right...Hell Yes, I love to be licked forever!

You guys may like sloppy bj's. I can't stand sloppy, drooling salava all over my vagina.
DATY- like
DATO- tolerate. I dont really understand the appeal of that for a man, but who am I to tell him no?
I think every provider loves DATY if it is individualized to their anatomy and done in a way that works for them. It does take some skill. Some providers love DATO and I enjoy doing it those gals. If a gal doesnt care for it, she should just say no thanks and not tolerate what is not enjoyable.
Perverts? Hell NO! Gross, dirty and unnatural? Fuck NO!
It's my ass he's enjoying and thus I will expect to be kissed afterwards. Nothing dirty about it!

It's only dirty and gross if the lady doesn't clean out her bung hole before the man dines on her ass. (just saying). If a gal truly loves for a man to enjoy every inch of her body. She'll ALWAYS be prepared to let his mouth roam & enjoy.
And him thrusting his tongue in the tight (ass) is sexier than him thrusting his wet tongue in your ear (which is very painful and non enjoyable).

There's nothing gross or unnatural about enjoying every inch of another's body. (including the ass). It's human nature to want to do so. Others wise WHY would we as humans, be attracted to those hidden parts that stay covered? Because it's fucking SEXY to enjoy!

I had a client who tried to stick his tongue up my ass. Sorry if this is too detailed, but this is Eccie, right?? lol! I couldn't help but think he was the biggest pig in the world. It's one thing to lick it, but to try and get your tongue up there? Thats gross, dirty and unnatural. I just think men who do that sort of thing are perverts. IDK. I didn't like it, thats too dirty for me. Originally Posted by incognito isis
I personally LOVE daty (if their breath is fresh LOL) but please realize the clit is SENSITIVE! I have had guys use teeth and suck it like its a bottle LOL
PLEASE BE GENTLE!!!