GUYS GET A BAD WRAP FOR WHAT THEY SAY...

Guys get a bad wrap for what they say. In the hobby world it would seem we can be a little more honest and straight forward. But let me give you an example why that doesn't work in the real world:

The other day I was at a car dealership waiting for my car to be pulled out front. I was standing at the long service bank chatting with the five services advisors while I was waiting for my car to be pulled up front. There was no one else there. A lady about 30+ walks in and says, "Hi, I need to get my tires rotated." I quietly said, "I'd like to rotate your tires." Apparently I said it loud enough so every one heard me including the beautiful young lady! They all started laughing! Without missing a beat, the young lady say with a big smile, "Well how much do YOU charge?" I thought the service advisors were going to lose there minds. I answered, "I do them for free!" Needless to say, not only did I offer to pay for the tire rotation but also the oil and filter change. The service manager gave me a ZERO balance invoice. Apparently embarrassing myself was payment enough.

So the question is... does being involved in the hobby world change your prospective in the real world? Do you say and do things differently because of the hobby world?

Ugh

Rap

Their

Perspective
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]
So the question is... does being involved in the hobby world change your prospective in the real world? Do you say and do things differently because of the hobby world?
Originally Posted by Still Looking

YES! Not so much as what I say, but what I think and maybe want to say. Not a day goes by that I see a woman and wonder / wish she was in the hobby. Life seems so much simpler on many levels. Maybe I should just live life like a hobby.
Forget the hobby world. Even before I knew about the hobby world, the first thought I have upon viewing an attractive lady is "gee, I wonder if she is good in bed" or "I'd love to tap that ass".
Sometimes I get caught thinking and tell my friends. . . Bet that one can give a good BJ or likes it up the ass. That one there looks like she's looking for someone to rough it up for her. She's High Maintainence and doesn't look like she's give it up.
No one knows what I do but Im just as much a perv in the real world as I am this one. However never when inappropriate!!- like at car dealership lol I do droll over the guys changing my oil, that dirty uniform look is hot!!
Sometimes I get caught thinking and tell my friends. . . Bet that one can give a good BJ or likes it up the ass. That one there looks like she's looking for someone to rough it up for her. She's High Maintainence and doesn't look like she's give it up. Originally Posted by shorty
And I thought I was all alone! Thanks Shorty!

No one knows what I do but Im just as much a perv in the real world as I am this one. However never when inappropriate!!- like at car dealership lol I do droll over the guys changing my oil, that dirty uniform look is hot!! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
So Valvoline 30 weight, a roll of plastic might make for a fun Saturday night? Dam Sweet N Little... I can't get the "Apple Pie" out of my head, now this!?
I have always had a dirty mind, but being in this world I tend to act on it more often than not..
In the hobby world it would seem we can be a little more honest and straight forward.

Originally Posted by Still Looking

LMAO, i'm laughing with you, not at you !

i agree we should be honest and up front. it saves a lot of headaches. i'm pretty much the same in the real world as the hobby world.

here's a true story for ya !

i met the boss and a few co workers at a bar one night, naturally i got there early and got an appropriate table. i ordered a drink from our large breasted beer tender and naturally a little flirting went on.

a few minutes later, my boss shows up and wants a drink. so i tell him, "i'll flag down out big titted, fine ass beer tender and we can order !" , so i did.

she walks up to the table and throws her arms around my boss, and says' "hi daddy !".

LMAO !!!! ....
like at car dealership lol I do droll over the guys changing my oil, that dirty uniform look is hot!! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I agree !! Grease monkeys make me hot...
I was a dirty old man at 20. Now I am old enough to pat a girl on the ass and get a smile not my face slapped.
LMAO, i'm laughing with you, not at you !

i agree we should be honest and up front. it saves a lot of headaches. i'm pretty much the same in the real world as the hobby world.

here's a true story for ya !

i met the boss and a few co workers at a bar one night, naturally i got there early and got an appropriate table. i ordered a drink from our large breasted beer tender and naturally a little flirting went on.

a few minutes later, my boss shows up and wants a drink. so i tell him, "i'll flag down out big titted, fine ass beer tender and we can order !" , so i did.

she walks up to the table and throws her arms around my boss, and says' "hi daddy !".

LMAO !!!! .... Originally Posted by PAPA JOE
I think you may have me beat?!
Nope not one bit. I always respect women. I treat them that way. And yes I want to fuck them aLL
YES! Being wrapped up in the hobby world kind of gets me out of the element when dealing with non-provider women or girls who don't dance. I forget that I cant comment on every hot girls' ass without it being offensive.