Sophistication, TCB & BCD Skills... Older or Younger?

From my personal experience.... the older the provider the more
Sophisticated and skilled! (TCB & BCD) The more you move down the age ladder these attributes start diminishing! There are those exceptions, but for the most part it true! The older the provider the more careful they are also it would seem. I’m comparing a 25-30 year old to a 35-50 year old provider. (Not an 18 year old to a 60 year old!) Any thoughts or explanations? Providers love to hear your thoughts as well!
Absolutely!... I will rarely see a provider under 35...
Two things in this world that are HIGHLY Overrated... Mack Trucks...and Teenage Pussy!
lets face it.. thats true with anything in life..
no matter how many college degrees you have nothng replaces experience and gets you ready to meet the world better than living it.
But that being said its still each persons personal preference what they like in a provider and all of us are different depending on what we are looking for.
Each of us have our favorites and ill be willing to say its not looks that seperates them from the pack ..but personality and ability that seperates them .
we would all love to meet the woman of our dreams on here but what would it be and is there such a thing?
I meet my woman of my dreams every time i have a session because i enjoy every encounter ..theres not one provider ive been with i didnt learn something about each time i see them and thats what i enjoy about each woman is her own personality and attitude be it young or old.
Are there some better than others...sure...but its like the old saying..ive never had any bad pussy ..just some i didnt like as much as the others. lol
I won't state as to who's more skilled or sophisticated. But I will say, that with age comes experience & wisdom and in this adult lifestyle, both are very much needed.
*Women* as opposed to *girls*, tend to understand *men* better.

JMHO.

From my personal experience.... the older the provider the more
Sophisticated and skilled! (TCB & BCD) The more you move down the age ladder these attributes start diminishing! There are those exceptions, but for the most part it true! The older the provider the more careful they are also it would seem. I’m comparing a 25-30 year old to a 35-50 year old provider. (Not an 18 year old to a 60 year old!) Any thoughts or explanations? Providers love to hear your thoughts as well! Originally Posted by Still Looking
I graduated from girls when I became a man and that was a while back. I have met some fantastic women and had some great dates in this adult life style.
I won't state as to who's more skilled or sophisticated. But I will say, that with age comes experience & wisdom and in this adult lifestyle, both are very much needed.

JMHO. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
+1

Very well put!!!!!!
quote---I won't state as to who's more skilled or sophisticated. But I will say, that with age comes experience & wisdom and in this adult lifestyle, both are very much needed.

JMHO.

DITTO!!!
{I just saw a 26 year old and I wore him out..lol}

DITTO!!!
{I just saw a 26 year old and I wore him out..lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain
you could wear anybody out, babe !!!

ladies 35+ are my preference. they have the the life experiences to relate to me. there are a few exceptions, but very few.
A mature lady is like a fine wine or premium whiskey. They only get better with age and when you uncork the barrel the real enjoyment begins.

quote---I won't state as to who's more skilled or sophisticated. But I will say, that with age comes experience & wisdom and in this adult lifestyle, both are very much needed.

JMHO.

DITTO!!!
{I just saw a 26 year old and I wore him out..lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas,

I must agree with Papa Joe, you would wear young and old out and both at the same time.
*Women* as opposed to *girls*, tend to understand *men* better. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
Best quote I've read in a while.
What's to understand about men, we are not exactly complicated...lol
I agree with this statement and at the same time diagree..every man is different and that is what makes some men complicated...I believe that maturity as well as young mental status varies from woman to woman....I am mature and view sensuality as well seduction are as important as being young at heart....
What's to understand about men, we are not exactly complicated...lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Even though we are all different we are not complicated. Neither are women, the only thing that makes either complicated is not communicating...
There is a novel and movie "In Praise of Older Women" and that title may apply to this thread.

This age equals sophistication idea seems too pat for me. My most recent companion is a 25 year old beauty with a fabulous figure, perfect skin and a refined carnality. She is smart, seasoned and has a vibrant and polished sophistication that I find charming. I am also reminded of a 27 year old courtesan whose presentation and lovemaking was pitch perfect in every way. And the names and memories of a handful of other twenty something marvels have been revived as I typed this post.

To be fair there are an equal if not greater number of fantastic mature ladies who have blessed me with their wonderful company and responsive bodies. My point is that I like variety and quality and you can find that at any age.

Dallas' story of conquering of youth reminds me of perhaps my finest hobby moment. I was with a 21 year old coed and she was recovering from a series of orgasms when she panted, "This isn't right. You are wearing me out and I'm supposed to wear you out." That sweet young thing retired but I do miss her.

Awl4knot