Looking to get started

After weeks of reading, I have decided what the hey. I would love to become a body rub provider. Any suggestions? Is there any good body rub agency's in Houston? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Moved from Business Services for Providers
along similar lines..... I'm wondering how to upload a photo of me as my Avatar or wahtever? I seem to not be able to edit my profile?

any help is appreciated
along similar lines..... I'm wondering how to upload a photo of me as my Avatar or wahtever? I seem to not be able to edit my profile?

any help is appreciated Originally Posted by stevo_hs
I may be a bit dense, but not sure how that is a similar line.

Let me suggest to you that you might want to be a bit careful as to displaying a picture of your face on this silly little whore board.

Recognize while all of this is really just a fantasy and nothing here is real, most guys do not want to allow themselves to be recognizable here to the real world.

As far as the ladies displaying their faces, that is a whole nuther thread, and is one of the threads that usually recycles through one forum or another every few months.

Back to the original poster, I think you would get better results from posting your question in an ISO forum in Houston. In the DFW area, the types of places (studios) that might employ womeone in the bodyrub field are usually not considered to be the best buy for a hobbysit.

Also, read the thread in the legal forum on the main page regarding body rubs in Texas and the legal ramifications of providing a body rub.

any help is appreciated Originally Posted by stevo_hs
Steve, you may access your profile via the User CP located on the lft side of most pages. I would echo TigerCat and say don't post your real pic here.