Do tell!

Ok, so what happened this New Years Eve??? How did YOU ring in the New Year?
Shake it off, take some asprin, and tell us how much fun you had!
We had wild orgy plans but they fell through at last minute...lol!
We strolled Bourbon and Decauter awhile....then we ate at the gay bar where my son cooks....then walked to the river for a stroll....then hopped the streetcar home to ring in the midnight hour doing really dirty deeds to each other! A great nite with a great ending! It was actually one of the best new years i have had in my 48 years here on earth!

Happy new years all!! I plan on being such a good dirty girl this year!!!!!!!
Ah....went to a gay bar for a short stint to hand out, went to another bar that was playing better music and Hung out the rest of the night bringing in the new year and 2nd anniversary with the bf and friends. Got super lit and came home to fall out face first in the bed.
But what happened BCD, Mina???? LOL!!! Glad ya'll had fun! I was gettin MY bell rung at midnight! Lots of angels got their wings last night! I, on the other hand, got PLUCKED!
No booty for me or my man lol...the vodka and redbulls rang my bell to early and we were both so Damn tired...it just did not happen. Lol but at least we had fun
Damn, I guess I'm getting old. Joined some friends on the beach for a bonfire, put up with fireworks (I'm not a fan of fireworks - too many memories of places where those noises weren't fun), and was in bed by 10:30. No booty, since I wasn't with any of you lovely ladies.

JaG
Well, I went to a toy store and rang in the New Year with my new toy and 4 movies. I usually don't do anything on NYE with all the drunk drivers out.

I hope everyone got home okay and had a good time. Here's to an awesome 2012!
Mine was very lowkey. I shot fireworks with the family for over an hour & then we went to bed.