Encounter: Bella is in the top 10 when it comes to head skills 🔥 *vid/pics*

Great review can never have enough of a throat goat. What was the total donation?
Paying for pussy is bad enough guys cmon
Great review can never have enough of a throat goat. What was the total donation? Originally Posted by Kylewalls
Paying for pussy is bad enough guys cmon Originally Posted by granito212
Nice review!
Great review! Thanks!
That good intel, thanks for sharing !
I’ve been thinking about meeting her for awhile now.
You know what I’m talking about lol getting these people to write fake comments in your “reviews” in exchange for pics or whatever. Are u trying to make these hoes think these comments are real? Idk. It’s just a really bad ad that makes everyone in here look bad. Keep the reviews honest and shill ur site in the title. No need for extra bs
Nice review. Excellent action. I shall visit
You know what I’m talking about lol getting these people to write fake comments in your “reviews” in exchange for pics or whatever. Are u trying to make these hoes think these comments are real? Idk. It’s just a really bad ad that makes everyone in here look bad. Keep the reviews honest and shill ur site in the title. No need for extra bs Originally Posted by granito212
If I knew what you were talking about I wouldn’t ask what you’re talking about. These people are real people, they aren’t robots. The reviews are honest, can’t shill publicly on eccie. Nothing is extra, just writing a review. I find it weird you feel so inclined to invest your time and energy making a comment that adds no value here. Pretty sure it cost you $0 to mind your own business.
So what were your instructions to receive pictures? Make your comment look as inauthentic as possible? go and bump every single one of your threads? it doesn't take much time or effort to see through this shit. I pay to read real info on this site, so im fine with calling out any bs that could save someone money. a guy already fell for the kandy ad.

you aren't helping these girls with the Ads like this. It just makes them look desperate and dumb. Just like the guys who followed your "instructions" in this thread
Nice review.
Anyone else visit her recently?
Date: 03/27/2023
Name: Bellabonita
User ID:: 174911
Phone: ‪(832) 414-6521‬
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?63818-Bellabonita
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: NW HWY 290
Activities: Convo, CW, bbbj, DT, bbbjcim