The constant bad ways - of mates on both sides
- takes away from the natural flow of thoughts
and ideas here.

Which causes others to NOT want to participate
in this forum.

Now - I - surely happen to be a friendly fellow
who enjoys the back & forth nature of good
colourful conversation and debate.

But constant insults and back-biting doesn't help matters.

... Just me-own thoughts on this.

### Salty
  • Tiny
  • 10-10-2021, 10:15 PM
Wise words Salty
That's why politics and religion are can't be discussed in polite conversion...too polarizing.

69,500,000 ResultsAny time
We simply can’t discuss politics or religion - here’s the ...
https://www.courierherald.com/opinion/we-simply...

Sep 27, 2019 · We simply can’t discuss politics or religion – here’s the reason. It’s hard to convince people with logic when they came to their conclusions illogically. “You …

Sex, Religion & Politics: Why You Should Never Discuss ...
https://www.glassdoor.com/blog/sex-r...cussing-office
Aug 29, 2012 · Politics is one of three taboo topics that can hurt your career. The other two: sex and religion. Before you make the potentially career-endangering mistake, here is why you should stay away from all three topics in the workplace. Politics. In case you haven’t noticed the country is more divided than ever when it comes to politics.

Videos of Why Can't Politics and religion Be Discussed
bing.com/videos

Why We Can't Talk about Religion & Politics

LIVE CHAT - Why we can't truly separate makeup, politics, and religion

Why Cowboys Can't Discuss Politics- A Comedy Sketch

Why People Don't Talk About Religion - The Michael Medved Show
http://www.michaelmedved.com/.../dia...why...religion
Sep 02, 2021 · No longer. Now, politics may be like a religion to many people, but talking politics reigns, as radio and Saturday Night Live, and outlets for our feelings–like this blog–let us spew our passions about current events to anyone with a smartphone or computer. But the taboo against discussing religion is stronger than ever, as one’s faith is ...

Estimated Reading Time: 3 mins
Should Politics and Religion be Kept Separate?
https://www.e-ir.info/2012/06/14/sho...-kept-separate

Why is it considered rude to discuss politics or religion ...
https://www.quora.com/Why-is-it-considered-rude-to...
Answer (1 of 22): I believe much of this has to do with the human tendency to not want to see or admit our subjective biases. Since self-preservation is typically a primary goal of each individual, we tend to create paradigms of reality and beliefs that suit our own subjective needs. In other wo...

I believe much of this has to do with the human tendency to not want to see or admit our subjective biases. Since self-preservation is typically a...

Because society is based on the idea of 'us', i.e., a group of co-operating individuals who share some convergent interests*. The objective of a co...
In the UK, the prohibition against these topics is "at the dinner table" rather than "in a public social setting." It is generally regarded as acce...

Most of it stems from the fact that some people feel very strongly and are not always rational in their reasons or discussions. When I was in high...
Please add sex to this and then you will have the trifecta of impolite social conversation. These topics lend themselves to core of who we are, how...
Do note that this varies a bit from place to place. For example, in many places in Western Europe, it is acceptable to talk about politics by way o...
Because people are afraid of change and when they are exposed to viewpoints different that theirs they become threatened. This is exactly the reaso...
People always say there are 3 things you don't talk about ...
https://www.quora.com/People-always-...ont-talk-about...
Questioning someone’s politics, religion, or money without fear of reprisal or destructive argument can only be achieved when other social bonds have been created. People tend to get exuberant and annoying while trying to get someone to agree to their worldview. One of us! One of us! Sharin

I would say that these are sensitive topics, as to which many people have strong or strident views, and that these may not be comfortable ice-break...
Honestly, over the years, I’ve whittled it down to just one thing you shouldn’t talk about: politics. With anyone. Even the other historically tabo...
I wrote this credential sometime back when. I don’t know what I meant by it, so if anyone has a clue, please let me know. Maybe read some tea leave...
Cognitive dissonance. People’s beliefs behind their politics, religion, and money are often deeply rooted. Any challenge to our reality is often me...
It’s politically incorrect for people who are supposed to be following blind ‘sheep-like’ obedience to subliminal eugenic genocidal misery profitee...
Thank you for the question. People do say that, but I disagree with them. Those subjects should be discussed. As with any topic - not just those th...
You have really over-generalized this advice. You don’t talk about those things at WORK. Or on a first date. Or other places where it is inappropri...

When did the idea of not talking about religion or ...
Sep 17, 2018
Why is it considered rude to discuss sex, politics, and ...
Aug 10, 2015
See more results
The Things You Should Never Talk About
https://www.elitedaily.com/life/culture/talk
Money. I don’t care if you have it or you don’t, you should never talk about money. Those who have …
Politics. I’m very into politics. I actually pay attention to what’s going on in the world and I’m very …
Sex. Don’t kiss and tell. That’s it, simply don’t do it. Unless you’re having a discussion with close …
Religion. For the same reasons you should not talk about politics, you should not talk about religion. …
See full list on elitedaily.com
Mark Twain Quotes on Politics and Religion
https://www.liveabout.com/mark-twain-quotes-2734314
May 26, 2019 · Funny Mark Twain Quotes on Politics, Religion, and the Human Condition. Share PINTEREST Email Print PhotoQuest / Getty Images Political Humor. Political Quotes Political Cartoons Political Jokes Political Memes Politicians By. Daniel Kurtzman. Daniel Kurtzman is a political journalist turned satirist. He has been widely cited as a political ...

Related searches for why can't politics and religion be discussed
religion and politics don't mix
religion and politics articles
when religion and politics mix
should religion be in politics
Or spamming...

And you’ve been here long enough to know it’s impossible for a good slice of this population to express itself without anger, bitterness, jealousy and insecurity.

Bullies act the same way.

Rarely are they the smartest guys in the room. We’ve just seen four years of that writ large on the world stage.

You looking for Ideas? You’re in the wrong bloomin’ onion, mate!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
  • oeb11
  • 10-11-2021, 07:58 AM
Thank You - b
It is a shame that so many organized religions see their orthodoxy as the ONLY way to worship.

Sad - organized religion dogma is of Man - and not God.

Wish we could all respect our fellow man's way of worshipping ( if One choose so) .

but - mankind seems incapable of such.

IMHO. Atheist DPSTs are welcome to howl and screech at true acceptance of diversity.
[verse 1]
if i was a liberal, i’d find a way somehow
to make man think he created god, and not the other way around
and what you’d see on tv, would seem like the gospel truth
and i’d make right look so wrong, i’d make wrong look so cool
hey, anything to keep you on my level
if i was a liberal
[verse 2]
and if i was a liberal, everyone would just see color
and i’d take all religions, and i’d turn them against each other
i’d sit back and i’d love, and i’d watch you fuel the hate
and i’d light fires on the evenin’ news and let you fan my flames
hey, anything to keep you out of heaven
if i was a liberal
[chorus]
and i’d just keep on doin’ what i’m doin’
’cause what i’m doin’ surе is workin’ out
and if you don’t believe mе i could prove it
hey, all you need to do is look around
yeah, i’d be thinkin’ things just can’t get better
if i was a liberal
[chorus]
and i’d just keep on doin’ what i’m doin’
’cause what i’m doin’ sure is workin’ out
and if you don’t believe me i could prove it
hey, all you need to do is look around
h+ll, i’d be thinkin’ things just can’t get better
if i was a liberal
[verse 3]
so if i was a liberal, when all is said and done
i’d be the p+ssy that i am and i’d tuck my tail and run
i’ll hide out in my darkness, destined to regret
’cause if was pelosi, h+ll, i’d be scared to death

- aaron lewis lyrics

Hot Lyrics:
  1. ladipoe - feeling lyrics
  2. kizz daniel - lie lyrics
  3. lojay & sarz - monalisa lyrics
  4. barry jhay - kabiyesi lyrics
  5. juice wrld lyrics
  6. ayra starr - bloody samaritan lyrics
  7. guchi - benzema lyrics
  8. barry jhay lyrics
  9. ​majiko - 心做し | kokoronashi | somehow lyrics
  10. george harrison lyrics
  11. av - big thug boy lyrics
  12. jaywillz - medicine lyrics
  13. omah lay - understand lyrics
  14. brandz - intro (real love) lyrics
  15. yadah - beyond me lyrics
  16. justin bieber - despacito (feat. luis fonsi & daddy yankee) lyrics
  17. teeks - first time lyrics
  18. justin bieber lyrics
  19. juice wrld - happiness lyrics
  20. seyi vibez - better days freestyle lyrics
Popular Posts by : ▲ Popular Widget☑ Add / Edit LyricsLike it?
Share it!

You can't talk about anything with fanatics whether it be religion or politics. You know when you are in the company of an intelligent, reasonable person when you can talk about both subjects. Some people don't want their assumptions challenged even with facts because with fanatics, not even facts matter.
Sticks and stones . . .
racism on full display
Sticks and stones . . . Originally Posted by ICU 812
moo!
  • oeb11
  • 10-12-2021, 07:15 AM
You can't talk about anything with fanatics whether it be religion or politics. You know when you are in the company of an intelligent, reasonable person when you can talk about both subjects. Some people don't want their assumptions challenged even with facts because with fanatics, not even facts matter. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

Amen - HF
Very large issue in my opinion , challenging feeling triggers people no reasonable discussions