Jade

Man i am loosi g the grey matter between my ears! I was trying to remember the name of the AMP before it changed to Jade and relized its been 10 hears now! Was it aloha? It is kind of a blank even tho i spent MANY sessions there...
I believe it was Hawaii Spa if I am not mistaken. Vaguely remember.
Hot tub room!!!!!!
Ahhh the good old days.
How sad is it to say “the good old days.” When they were barely a couple of years ago. God damn Dallas what happened! Were we just too blessed for too long?
Hank 100% right it was a golden age that we took for granted.
Hot tub room!!!!!!
Ahhh the good old days.
How sad is it to say “the good old days.” When they were barely a couple of years ago. God damn Dallas what happened! Were we just too blessed for too long? Originally Posted by Hank3fan
Could you imagine being the poor pool maintenance guy that had to come out and service the pumps? Finding ropes of sticky white stuff in there and just knowing what's going on in that place? "Sorry Steve you drew the Jade maintenance this week. Ahhhh...come on man."
Joy was the hottest girl I have met in any AMP.
I’m so glad I got to meet Joy at least once she was an angel
Went for my bday, she won’t take my money, she let me go free
That was my only time at Jade
I believe it was Hawaii Spa if I am not mistaken. Vaguely remember. Originally Posted by Speedjet
Yes! Thats it, Mahalo
I’m so glad I got to meet Joy at least once she was an angel
Went for my bday, she won’t take my money, she let me go free
That was my only time at Jade Originally Posted by Azulkrema
Very nice of her. The best I've ever managed was 20 dollars off from Hannah from Oceanside. Told me to buy myself a drink on her.
  • slap
  • 11-04-2021, 01:10 PM
The most I’ve gotten was a pair of socks
I got a pair of socks for christmas from them.
Jade wasn’t my favorite because I didn’t like the facilities but girls like Joy certainly made me visit more than once ! I also got socks a couple of times !
Hawaii Spa - Her name was Happy. Holy Shit do I MISS HER!!!
I got a pair of socks for christmas from them. Originally Posted by Toddcunnings
I got mine from Blue like 5 years ago.

Jade wasn’t my favorite because I didn’t like the facilities but girls like Joy certainly made me visit more than once ! I also got socks a couple of times ! Originally Posted by playerplano

I didn't like that old building, but I got good service almost every time.
I got mine from Blue like 5 years ago.

I didn't like that old building, but I got good service almost every time. Originally Posted by johndoe663
I actually started feeling comfortable with the facility and prefered it over Smile quite a bit. But i had mind bending experiencing at Smile also. I think maybe i just became accustomed to them both and there were no mysteries after several visits. Home sweet home !