Shit Stinks

Just tad overwhelmed last couple days
Got into a rear ending accident the other day when my daughter and I were in the car. I got a mild concussion. Idiot doesn’t have car insurance. I’m trying to rent a car but the enterprise that’s linked with my car insurance won’t rent to me cause I let my friend drive my car I rented and she got into a wreck that’s not her fault but I owe them 17000 which will be settled in a settlement in next 3 months.
For now I need to dig deep and come up with 2000 for my insurance it’s how much I made my deductible for my car like a dumb ass. So I want to apologize in advance if for the next couple days if not week I’m not at my best. I’m dealing with my concussion, bruised rib and lower back pain. But the hustle and the grind will only get me through it. Sorry for not being at my best in advanced ��
Sounds sucky sucky. Hope got some good meds.
Sorry to her this. Hang in there. Things will get better.
That’s why you let nobody drive your car. Regardless of fault they need to understand they owe for any expense and THEY get reimbursed. SMDH.
  • Klim
  • 07-13-2021, 09:37 PM
You and the baby are safe that is all I care about the insurance company's will sue each other and things will work themselves out.
Of course be careful with the meds since the baby will get whatever you do
Please read my pm
You and the baby are safe that is all I care about the insurance company's will sue each other and things will work themselves out.
Of course be careful with the meds since the baby will get whatever you do
Please read my pm Originally Posted by Klim
don't see anywhere that she says she's preggers! if she is and that was info shared to you in private not cool to put it out in the public.

honey sorry you had the accident and if you are preggo i would love to help your plight! especially if you're lactating.
don't see anywhere that she says she's preggers! if she is and that was info shared to you in private not cool to put it out in the public.

honey sorry you had the accident and if you are preggo i would love to help your plight! especially if you're lactating. Originally Posted by satan666
She had her kid 7 months ago.

Since the price increase, she is out of my price range
I hope you and your daughter are okay.

honey sorry you had the accident and if you are preggo i would love to help your plight! especially if you're lactating. Originally Posted by satan666
Thanks love. My baby is 7 months and I stopped best feeding when she got her tooth about 5 months ago. I still nurse occasionally but I’m not longer offering wet nursing which I know a lot of people miss.
Yes I raised my rates to find quality over quantity. Just a personal preference. I’m spending more time with my significant other and less time in the bedroom satisfying others. I know aurora is pretty good with her price and isn’t changing them anytime soon. Stay safe and healthy
Yes I raised my rates to find quality over quantity. Just a personal preference. I’m spending more time with my significant other and less time in the bedroom satisfying others. I know aurora is pretty good with her price and isn’t changing them anytime soon. Stay safe and healthy Originally Posted by JasminDelights
You are high quality and worth the rate.
You are high quality and worth the rate. Originally Posted by Drainbamage
So sweet thank you
I pride myself in not being mechanical and always having a semi unique and fun experience with every person
Well hello friend
So sweet thank you
I pride myself in not being mechanical and always having a semi unique and fun experience with every person Originally Posted by JasminDelights
I agree with that. Every experience with you is outstanding and unique.
Well hello friend Originally Posted by Jasmine Lee
Hey Beautiful!! So glad to see you !! Oh gosh we need doubles together!