MEA CULPA..

"So now that this thread is basically ruined we should just close it."

So sorry,
It's not the first time I've ruined something..LOL. I suspect I will be confined to the penalty box shortly. I certainly did not intend to ruin but rather to clarify.

"So now that this thread is basically ruined we should just close it."

So sorry,
It's not the first time I've ruined something..LOL. I suspect I will be confined to the penalty box shortly. I certainly did not intend to ruin but rather to clarify.

Originally Posted by malwoody
Not sure what you did wrong except offend someone's feelings... Are there some inappropriate and uncivil things said on the public open forums, yes. But there is negativity coming from all sexes, even though it is lopsided in favor of the males...

mw,
Maybe you could ruin another dinner date review to pick up extra points to make sure.
Nobody received any points from the replies on that thread.
Not sure what you did wrong except offend someone's feelings... Are there some inappropriate and uncivil things said on the public open forums, yes. But there is negativity coming from all sexes, even though it is lopsided in favor of the males... Originally Posted by kcpitchreader
Upon further reflection I was relentless with the same question and I should have been more accepting of her explanation.
Thank you, I appreciate you more than you know!
This is so sweet!! Lol
Get a room both ya for lorts sake!
lol want to watch?
lol want to watch? Originally Posted by queenV
Uh.......no thanks..........
Wasn’t asking you lol it was also a joke
Awww MW This was sweet of you. Now I'll be quiet, I wouldn't want to ruin your bad reputation by pointing out the sweetness.
Uh.......no thanks.......... Originally Posted by playa76
I second that very strongly...
lol want to watch? Originally Posted by queenV
Uh.......no thanks.......... Originally Posted by playa76
I second that very strongly... Originally Posted by royamcr

It's just as well, there are no more tickets available. We had wanted to invite a couple of real stallions like y'all but now we would need a bigger venue as this encounter sold out within minutes. Stay tuned for details about any forthcoming dates.
but now we would need a bigger venue Originally Posted by malwoody
"We're gonna need a bigger boat!"

........Jaws, 1975.

BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!