The Good Stuff

Needs no introduction . . .

"Tommy"

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zigw3vn3m...tN5BPg8ja?dl=0

And if you have Amazon Prime, "The Story". If you haven't seen it already!

https://www.amazon.com/Who-Sensation...o%2C214&sr=1-1

Enjoy!
I still have Tommy on vinyl. Who's a hippie ��
Over the years, I've owned the LP, cassette, CD. Can say the same for a very many other popular albums! Now a days I get the CD/DVD and rip it to an 320Kbps MP3 file or find it with Emule and download it. Back in the cassette days I did the same with LPs. Quality of sound was just better as far as recordings went. Invariably, LPs got scratched or warped or sold. MP3s are by far the most convenient for playing anywhere you have a device. At home, high end players are only one click less than a high end turn table and amplifier. Don't need to go back to them days.

I still have Tommy on vinyl. Who's a hippie �� Originally Posted by yourdesire
Over the years, I've owned the LP, cassette, CD. Can say the same for a very many other popular albums! Now a days I get the CD/DVD and rip it to an 320Kbps MP3 file or find it with Emule and download it. Back in the cassette days I did the same with LPs. Quality of sound was just better as far as recordings went. Invariably, LPs got scratched or warped or sold. MP3s are by far the most convenient for playing anywhere you have a device. At home, high end players are only one click less than a high end turn table and amplifier. Don't need to go back to them days. Originally Posted by dumars
I had a turn table but no longer. The vinyl is at a house where it's still played but not mine. I've even been considering getting rid of the CDs I have. Downsizing to live a lighter life.
Yup, know EXACTLY what you mean! Get tired of stepping over the CDs/DVDs but don't want to throw them away either!!!! Kids/gran kids don't want them . . . what to do? Digitize them, at least the ones you gotta have, THEN throw away, give away, sell the CDs/DVDs. Just make sure you got 3 or 4 backups!!!!! Ain't hard!! You can even do it while you're shit faced . . . I think! Ain't got drunk in forgot how many years! Do the same with movies too!!
Now a days, there's Blue Ray. That requires an expensive player but can still be digitized in the same quality. Just a bit more costly!!!!

I had a turn table but no longer. The vinyl is at a house where it's still played but not mine. I've even been considering getting rid of the CDs I have. Downsizing to live a lighter life. Originally Posted by yourdesire