Good Stuff Saturday

Mo good stuff. Can't imagine anybody not liking this . . .

Allman Brothers Band

Dreams, Eat a Peach, Live at Filmore East, Live at Ludlow Garage! Take your pick!! One, all or none, your choice!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fou0l0dq8...TaQZkdPaa?dl=0

Just so you know, there is some repetition. Pay attention to the lengths of the tunes. "Mountain Jam" and "Whipping Post" particularly!

Enjoy!

luv allman brothers and govt mule!!!
Duane Allman will always be my favorite "guitar hero"! 50 fuck'n years and I STILL can't get enough of his shit!!
Still have the Live at Fillmore East album…

Mo good stuff. Can't imagine anybody not liking this . . .

Allman Brothers Band

Dreams, Eat a Peach, Live at Filmore East, Live at Ludlow Garage! Take your pick!! One, all or none, your choice!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fou0l0dq8...TaQZkdPaa?dl=0

Just so you know, there is some repetition. Pay attention to the lengths of the tunes. "Mountain Jam" and "Whipping Post" particularly!

Enjoy!

Originally Posted by dumars
Surprised there hasn't been a 20th or 40th "Anniversary Edition" of that one or Eat a Peach! I'm guessing the "Dreams" Album is filling that hole! Very lavish package!

When my boy was a baby I'd put him to sleep to Eat a Peach!

Still have the Live at Fillmore East album… Originally Posted by kcpitchreader
Surprised there hasn't been a 20th or 40th "Anniversary Edition" of that one or Eat a Peach! I'm guessing the "Dreams" Album is filling that hole! Very lavish package!

When my boy was a baby I'd put him to sleep to Eat a Peach! Originally Posted by dumars
My vinyl still plays fine…
‘Til it warps, scratches or breaks! No slot in car or mobile player to plug in an LP!

I got the equivalent of 200+ albums stored in a device no bigger than a pack of chewing gum instantly accessible by a device not much bigger! That many albums would take up 2 or 3 GI foot lockers weighing 50 or more pounds each! Never mind the space, weight and expense to play the LPs!! Pretty much a no brainer!!!

Yes I know, some people just like things complicated! Certain amount of satisfaction in fiddling with something! I’m that way with my coffee! If you knew the nut roll I go through for coffee . . . !

My vinyl still plays fine… Originally Posted by kcpitchreader
Understand, but the album covers are much more interesting than a flash drive, etc. rarely listen to it on vinyl, but can if I want…

‘Til it warps, scratches or breaks! No slot in car or mobile player to plug in an LP!

I got the equivalent of 200+ albums stored in a device no bigger than a pack of chewing gum instantly accessible by a device not much bigger! That many albums would take up 2 or 3 GI foot lockers weighing 50 or more pounds each! Never mind the space, weight and expense to play the LPs!! Pretty much a no brainer!!!

Yes I know, some people just like things complicated! Certain amount of satisfaction in fiddling with something! I’m that way with my coffee! If you knew the nut roll I go through for coffee . . . ! Originally Posted by dumars