who is the p4p interaction for?

i read posts, ads, showcases that say something like....
"I love to fuck"
"cum fill my pussy up"
"i wanna cum all over you"
"my pussy is horny and needs a big cock"

and i wondering ... i thought we guys were the clients and the interaction is about providing a pleasurable deliteful intimate session FOR US!!

i get that women wanna have sex, have orgasms, get filled up, etc.
and i generally will do what i can so that the provider has a deliteful time (i'm not a totally selfish guy :^)

but, in my hobby opinion, advertising for me to come fuck you is less likely to entice much less intrigue me to come check you out.

guys, how do you feel about it??
I agree with you. But I think the idea is a lot of men want to feel needed/wanted/pursued. The fantasy that you're all that and a bag of chips - part of your brain and one hand is laying the cash on the nightstand but the rest of you is having delusions of having seduced this hot chic.

But yeah. I can't suspect my disbelief that much 😏
I prefer the ads that focus on what the provider can do for me. Ads that focus on what the client should do for the provider should be a red flag, as I learned from experience. Those that are overly suggestive like the examples you posed are classless in my opinion.
Some people have fantasies about a vocal, assertive nympho. This is more about aesthetic preference than etiquette.
But I think the idea is a lot of men want to feel needed/wanted/pursued. Originally Posted by AlienSoul67
To that end, a text or email that' somewhat personalized (use a template and edit accordingly) is, IMHO, much more effective than an ad that effectively says, "One of more of my orifices needs filling. Any one of you 10,000 mongers will do."
Good topic Delites!

Not gonna lie, I have at times used the "come fuck me" words in my ads. Usually when it is raining and YES...I am extra horny then! I just thought I was being polite in letting you know 😁 lol

Never thought about the opposite way that may come across to the client though. Enlightening It is very interesting to hear the guys POV on this. I will definitely re-evaluate. Again...GREAT TOPIC!
Katrina, I find your admission and honesty incredibly sexy. Thank you.
😘
Good topic Delites!

Not gonna lie, I have at times used the "come fuck me" words in my ads. Usually when it is raining and YES...I am extra horny then! I just thought I was being polite in letting you know 😁 lol

Never thought about the opposite way that may come across to the client though. Enlightening It is very interesting to hear the guys POV on this. I will definitely re-evaluate. Again...GREAT TOPIC! Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
I'm not sure it's the rain that gets me going, but sometimes a topic or ISO it just warrants a PM to be sent and then IT'S ON!

I guess I can sometimes be a little shy compared to what a lot of girls post in the titles of their ads.

I'm not a super young lady anymore.
I'm not going to bullshit and say I'm dripping wet for each stranger I'm about to meet. (Yes, occasionally that does happen)
My body isn't what I would like it to be, but improvements are happening.

So I just prefer to cover the basics, answer questions that are typically asked, and respond to each gents needs/requests accordingly.
Katrina, I find your admission and honesty incredibly sexy. Thank you.
😘 Originally Posted by Smpslt7
Awww, thank you! I keep it 💯. Some appreciate...some are skurred.
katrina & angie, thx for your comments! i appreciate you sharing your point of view on this topic.

i get that sometimes guys just wanna fuck, cum and leave (self included) - so ads asking us to come fuck a provider sometimes make sense.

my favs treat ME to a deliteful time knowing that i will cum back for that personal treatment.

so, if the provider is advertising wanting me to cum fuck her with little or no mention about how she is gonna take care of me. or it's mostly me having to work to please her, then i'm probably not gonna spend my time & money on her.

just wondering where the "the customer cums first" attitude is these days.

early poll results are kinda in line w/ my thoughts. (you can only vote via full desktop eccie.net)
but we all know that the lil head often controls our sexual decisions.
pm, I will say that in many cases with me, riding cg is a bit difficult for me with the thinner men.
I love doing it with the huskier guys.
My legs are just so freaking long. (I have a 36" inseam, no lie)
It's not that I don't WANT to do the work, it is just extremely difficult for me to get into that position.
And I can only bounce around in a modified cg for so long.

I'm not trying to hurt my own business by this, I'm good for all kinds of other positions. Even amazingly standing with men quite shorter than me.

So husky guys, let me ride ya!
I think most ladies are guilty of saying things in their ads that they think will attract guys.
I think most ladies are guilty of saying things in their ads that they think will attract guys. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
Not when I read "I need your big cock" or "Cum fill me with your monster cock", then I look inside my pants at my not so monster cock.

Nope, not an enticing turn on for me to waste my money.

• grean
  • 08-07-2017, 12:55 PM
Good topic Delites!

Never thought about the opposite way that may come across to the client though. Enlightening It is very interesting to hear the guys POV on this. I will definitely re-evaluate. Again...GREAT TOPIC! Originally Posted by BBW Katrina

No need to re-evaluate. Just because you like your job doesn't mean you don't want paid for doing it!

Cmon, that's a bit ridiculous to assume that if the provider does genuinely loves fucking you that she doesn't need to get paid.
They're just ads, I think you're overthinking it. It's dirty talk, some (most) guys like it.