SA question

Any of you ever heard of a kupkakeee247 on SA? I have heard mixed reviews and don't know if I want to spend the money to pay so I can contact her or not. I would appreciate the help. Thanks guys.,
Pay to contact? Nah. Pay to meet first date in public maybe. No idea on the userid.
Pay to contact? Nah. Pay to meet first date in public maybe. No idea on the userid. Originally Posted by DrLuuv
SA is "Seeking Arrangements". It's a website where sugar daddies and sugar babies connect. The fee is for membership on the site and enables messaging. The only way to contact members there is to be a member there.
Got a link can't remember who i've talked to on there and can't search easily
https://www.seeking.com/member/fa073...0-9cb488c65f45 Originally Posted by lilylivered
Be a bit wary guys, I have been hearing some very bad things. I can't prove them so I won't repeat them here but better safe than sorry.
That profile is no longer available .. and whats up with SA? I haven't been on in a while but it looks like there are barely any girls on there... unless I have my search messed up?
22 results and the last active a week ago? This site certainly doesn't appear to be what it was a year ago....
The profile is still there.

Maybe you are filtering out those that are only looking for Platonic lol.

I just pulled up Rochester with a 25 mile radius and I see lots of profiles currently online.

That profile is no longer available .. and whats up with SA? I haven't been on in a while but it looks like there are barely any girls on there... unless I have my search messed up? Originally Posted by Standupinit
The profile is still there.

Maybe you are filtering out those that are only looking for Platonic lol.

I just pulled up Rochester with a 25 mile radius and I see lots of profiles currently online. Originally Posted by SeekingFun69
Im not sure whats going on .. do I have to have premium to view ?
And its only $20 a month now ??
I think you got the wrong site...Deff more than $20/m and more than 22 girls...
Www.seeking.com right ? Originally Posted by Standupinit
Yes, that's the site. There are lots of women on there but a good number are after platonic only. They want you to pay them for the privilege of taking them to dinner or a movie. They want us to pay their bills with only a smile in return. There are a few exceptions but most aren't all that attractive. There may be some exceptions. I don't know how many of you guys are so hard up you will pay a gal for the privilege of taking them out in a platonic relationship. Maybe you want some eye candy for an event ??? The gal mentioned in this question is very questionable from information I've received. Isn't that what we are supposed to be doing, covering each other's backs ?
Yes, that's the site. There are lots of women on there but a good number are after platonic only. They want you to pay them for the privilege of taking them to dinner or a movie. They want us to pay their bills with only a smile in return. There are a few exceptions but most aren't all that attractive. There may be some exceptions. I don't know how many of you guys are so hard up you will pay a gal for the privilege of taking them out in a platonic relationship. Maybe you want some eye candy for an event ??? The gal mentioned in this question is very questionable from information I've received. Isn't that what we are supposed to be doing, covering each other's backs ? Originally Posted by teddybear6011
I can't view the link or the profile.. can you pm me the info ide like to make sure its not someone I know lol. I tried to pm you but you are full