What is Your Fantasy???? Handyman, tire man, next door neighbor

What kind of fantasies do you like or want to do? There is the handyman one where you come and help the woman with small repairs around the house. It could be painting, fixing the sink, hanging some mirrors or pictures or changing out locks. You come over and she shows you want she needs repaired and before long you are not only fixing the sink but all the tighten bolts you have are being loosed. How about being the doctor or the dentist where she comes in and you end with wild passionate sex on the table. The next door neighbor that you just dont borrow sugar from but you become his housekeeper, body rub girl, sex buddy and it becomes a daily event for both of you. The food delievery guy she opens the door and you drop the food and push her against the wall and start having the time of your life. If you could have a fantasy what would it be...... Ps most of these are my real life stories......... neighbor, handyman, tire guy and many more.............
Well I would have to say that mine would be on the line of sexy female house keeper an a pool boy . I find them in the back while the should be doing there job I find them in an intense 69 position I yell how could you start this while working and before I could finish my sentence the maid was going down on me an I was sucking the pool boy off I came in the maids mouth and the pool boy comes in mine. Almost instantly I was turned around and was being penetrated by the pool boy while I was going down on the maid. We all come again and get cleaned up and go on with our day like nothing happened.
Just the thought of nice clean tastey taint should be enough for the fucktards.
I have a fantasy of where y'all sexy ass ladies start pm'ing me, and offer to pay me $200-$300 to suck and sit on my PP.
Candy Stripers, Something about that uniform.
Any of the above scenarios (ie: me, of course, co-starring as The Pool Boy.....Handyman.....Shoe Salesman in the women's dept......I don't care; the sky's the limit as far as I'm concerned) and the fantasy involves Krysten Ritter. She is scorching hot so any fantasy with her would be completely mind blowing......
Teacher and naughty schoolgirl. Schoolgirl uniform mandatory.
I know some of you ladies have that one ready to go.
Random interlude at a black tie event leading to an all night love fest. She is dressed in a killer black cocktail dress, etc. fast cars, gambling, sort of a Bond movie off shoot.
i'm a truant officer.
she's a slutty schoolgirl who's skipping school ... again.
go to her apt, door's open, i walk in.
she's on the bed masturbating w/ a magic wand, a dildo in her pussy, and another is in her ass.
i admonish her for missing too much school.
you can image where the scene goes from there.

she's my little slut.
i'm her guy who tells her what i want ... and she does it.
i get to her apt and enter [she left it unlocked].
when i get to the loving room, she is totally naked, blindfolded and kneeling on the floor.
she tells me that she's glad i am there and then opens her mouth wide.

i am her date for the nite.
she is a slutty woman who dresses sexy every time i see her.
we go to dinner, then to an empty multi-story parking garage.
we get in the back seat.
she lifts her dress to show me she has no panties on.
she pull lil delites out and engulfs him.

she is my obedient partner.
i arrive at her place, door is open.
when i walk into the play room, she is sitting meekly in the chair, fully dressed.
when i get close to her, she gets up, gives me a big hug and kiss and tells me she is glad i am there and is ready to do as i say.
i tell her to strip naked and put on a pink fishnet full-body outfit.
i blindfold her, tear at the fishnet to expose her breasts, her crotch, and her ass.
i tie her hands to the hooks hanging from the ceiling and her ankles to the hooks in the floor.

they're no longer fantasies as i've done them all.
now, they're sexy deliteful memories!
TP can I be your handyman. I even have a toolbelt with tools. I also have a couple references of my handyman ability's from a few ladies here too.
I'm with my girlfriend and we're going at it and all of a sudden I feel a hand wrap around my balls and squeeze. When I turn around it's her sister, naked of course, and she ask if she can join in. Of course I say yes.
Okay, I will open myself up to a bit of ridicule: my fantasy is that I am a Conan the Barbarian type warrior who is sitting in an ale hall slaking my thirst on a glass of mead when one of the wenches catches my eye. I pull her to me, taking in her cleavage heaving out of her bodice. I bend her over my knee and run my hand up her skirt to her nether regions, feeling the sweet stickiness of the promised land. We enjoy a lustful kiss and then off to the alleyway for a passionate and lustful fuck in the moonlight. And I leave her with my soldiers dripping down her leg as she goes back in to continue serving the rest of the degenerates.
Well I would have to say that mine would be on the line of sexy female house keeper an a pool boy . I find them in the back while the should be doing there job I find them in an intense 69 position I yell how could you start this while working and before I could finish my sentence the maid was going down on me an I was sucking the pool boy off I came in the maids mouth and the pool boy comes in mine. Almost instantly I was turned around and was being penetrated by the pool boy while I was going down on the maid. We all come again and get cleaned up and go on with our day like nothing happened. Originally Posted by Kaci Snow
Reminder to myself....... Be a pool boy at Kacis place!!!!
Lol you can be my pool boy anytime !