Tan lines or no Tan lines?

Okay so with Spring Break right around the corner and the summer with the lakes and bathing suit time. Do you guys like woman with tan lines or no tan lines. Do you like the woman that get really dark and then their breasts stay that natural white. Or do you like the tan too match the rest of their body.
For those of us Who have natural tans: Chocolate or burnt to a crisp?

LOL

A good friend of mine tans and she has this super sexy little "heart" on her hip. She told me that she uses stickers while she tans. I always thought they were neat!
  • yambs
  • 02-21-2013, 07:04 PM
tan lines is hot
Who cares? Just give me taint.
Tan with tan lines and breasts staying white is very hotttttt as it makes the breasts stand out even more. Tara, your breasts would stand out very nicely with a gorgeouss tan although they standout nicely now. A natural tan is hott also when you have large dark areolae like brownsugarbaby
I love tan lines. They are like invisible sheer bra and panties.
Years ago, I was making out with a girl, the room was kind of dark and I got ready to take her panties off and to my pleasant surprise, they were already off.
How can I not be a tan-line fan forever?
Tan with tan lines and breasts staying white is very hotttttt as it makes the breasts stand out even more. Tara, your breasts would stand out very nicely with a gorgeouss tan although they standout nicely now. A natural tan is hott also when you have large dark areolae like brownsugarbaby Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Thank you
I like both tan lines and no tan lines, This time of year I love tan lines!
Tara with your nice figure and curves, tan lines would look extremely attractive.
I get tan lines... BSB i am sure u get them too.... *stab stab stab* LMMFAO
I seem to be the minority here . . . no tan lines.

I like my women without skin cancer!
I don't like tan lines on me. I still have just a little if I show you. It's fading ever since summer. When I do get very visible tan lines, I go to the tanning salon. Some ladies can really tan good. I want that glow bronzy look.
Tan lines create the illusion that you are seeing something forbidden - something others don't see. Tanlines are hot!
Depends on the tan line- girls with farmer tans usually means they can swing a hammer harder than I- tennis tan lines is for the Omish- but tan lines that define the outer lining of a swim suit is fucking delicious!
Tan lines