Reasons I could not call you back

We need to codify reasons we did not call to cancel or whatever.
That way,you can just refer to the number on the list instead of having to think up something. This applies to both guys and gals. This should save lots of time and greif and bad reviews

#1 My dog ate my cellphone
http://www.switched.com/2008/09/09/d...on-cell-phone/
"I dropped my phone in the toilet... again." Just got that one a few days ago from a provider... really???
My Grandmother's Neighborer's hairdresser's Guru's mongoosesitter's Parrot died....
If you'll tie a two-by-four to my ass, give me a flashlight, and hold the rope . . .

Wait, that's not funny!

Flyer
self edit

Aunt Millie is going to be on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" sometime in the next month. I'm her lifeline, and I need to be available. It's awful how they never tell you when they're going to call.
My towtruck driver repossessed my car....
I fell a sleep i got that 2 days same message one was one of those where you can duplicate it in a row she called me just a few minutes ago she said what are you doing i said im asleep ill call you later haha Not
"I dropped my phone in the toilet... again." Just got that one a few days ago from a provider... really??? Originally Posted by slims099
lol that really did happen to me once a long time ago
"My phone fell in the sink"

"One of the cell phone providers antennas fell over, so I lost all my info on my phone"

" It was raining, I got into a traffic jam, I accidentally let my window down, therefore my phone got wet, I got it to working, but the battery went dead, and I was just three blocks from your incall...........Seriously just stop.
I am having car trouble

What kind of car trouble

I dont have one
  • S-Man
  • 08-14-2010, 03:53 PM
I have to pick my [non-existent] kid up from school.
A new twist on the "phone in the toilet." I have been working in a land far, far away on a remote worksite. Few days ago a co-worker dropped his phone in a port-a-potty. You should have seen the look on his face. Priceless.

Torito
I fell asleep due to jet lag.....Friday appointment...returned on Tuesday.
I drank to much last nite and have the worst hangover.
" I suddenly have food poisoning"

"My dog ate my bed"

"I drove over my phone"

"My relatives stopped by for a surprise visit"