Ranger Tix

• Lanny
  • 08-21-2010, 12:40 AM
I have great seats for Monday VS Twins...and Sat and Sun VS A's (Aug23, 28,29)....Sec 138 Row 35...
Face Value is 40 bucks per Ticket...
Will Sell each game for $ 75 for both tickets....
Seats are covered and I have CUERVO GOLD CLUB passes that can be included....PM if interested...

Lanny
  • Lanny
  • 08-22-2010, 01:56 PM
Mon Tue and Sun are $ 50 bucks per game (both Tix)

Lanny
Lanny, Good thing I didn't get those tickets for Wednesday's game. Buddy of mine has a suite for that night.
  • Lanny
  • 08-22-2010, 02:46 PM
...thats the beauty of Season tix....as long as I have a couple days notice..I can trade for another game...So could have traded you for another game...or just refunded you and trade for another game for me...Just got off the phone with a buddie using my Fri Nite tix...and he wants Four Tix...So gonna trade whichever weekday game that doesnt sell for two more for him on Fri....Rangers make it Very User Friendly....
BTW...Just got my order form for playoff Tix....Pretty Fun lusting over Division, LCS and World Series Possibilities...
If we can get everyone healthy in Sep (Cruz/Kinsler)...
and Pitching Holds...We are gonna be a Tough Match Up!

Lanny
what up with the Rangers lately, even Cliff Lee is sucking!
but LAAAAAAAA and Oakland sucking worse, back to an 8 game lead

remember we had 3 starters out for the last 7 games
  • Lanny
  • 08-22-2010, 09:43 PM
but LAAAAAAAA and Oakland sucking worse, back to an 8 game lead

remember we had 3 starters out for the last 7 games Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Just went on a 7 game road trip and returned home after a PISS-POUR 2-5 performance....AND Didnt lose a full game off the lead....Greatness...

We are apparently being VERY cautious with N Cruz...
word is if we were in a Dogfight of a pennant race, he probably would have rested a few days and then DH for a few...but why not shelve him for a couple of weeks and get him ready for Sep and HOPEFULLY a full October...
As for Kinsler, I am concerned, heard on post-game show today that another MRI is schedule for tomorrow.

As for C Lee....Orioles have had his number all year...
Mark my words, something is brewing in Baltimore...
Good young hitters in Wigginton, Luke Scott, Adam Jones etc...and 2 or 3 top notch young 20s SPitchers....
as soon as the Yankess old guys start playing their age...it could be Rays, Jays and Os in the AL East!

Lanny
yeah but the Rangers have a terrible record with Tampa and NY, Colin Cowherd was calling them "frauds" the other day because they cant beat the good teams.
Colin Cowherd is the biggest blowhard on the radio. Their record against the yanks & rays this year is not a large enough sample size to mean anything. They also lost 3 against the yanks early then split with them more recently. They won the series here against the rays and lost the series there.

Cowherd has some stats but makes up quite a bit on the fly. He is one of the typical force fed hosts on ESPN that you have to hear nationwide.

Rangers are built well for the playoffs. Good 1-3 starters with a servicable 4th man and a great bullpen. My only worry is how I will root if the Padres and Rangers make the series.