To all who are or have served

As the proud father of a soldier I want wish all who read this a very merry Christmas and a happy healthy prosperous new year. Remember that the freedom we have to be here has been one of our many rights that are protected not only by our constitution but by those who defend it.God bless them and You one and all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJFbc...eature=related
I saw a Marine at Christmas vigil mass. I walked up to him afterwards, shook his hand and said "Thank You". Serving in the military is the toughest, most under appreciated jobs in the world. Here's hoping your child has a safe year protecting our liberty.
Thank You mery Christmas to You and Your family.
As a Vet Thank You & your brave son for his service.
68- 74 USArmy
Thank You and thank You for Your service. You served during a very dificult time. I would have been right there by your side but the Army would not have me due to the Sullivan act. God Bless brother.
wny thank you very much I am retired military went in 66-96. Youll find he is a changed man. Once he finally returnes urge him to get ptsd consiling. He will feel the effects for rest of his life. I wish him a safe return home after his leave. God watch over you son after you return and thanks for your service. A fellow brother. ED