p411 vs references

OK I am going to pimp them out a bit here so p411 haters be gone lol

When I meet a guy via eccie I always ask them why don't they join p411 and I usually get the same answer

They say they don't want to give up their personal/ job information. Usually they are afraid of hacking or non discretion with their information.

I may be wrong about this but I believe the only time you would have to be verified with your job info is if you are brand spanking new to the hobby with zero references.

If you have seen p411 ladies you can apply to p411 and list those ladies as references p411 then contacts us and we give you your first okays on the site. Easy peasy

Not sure if they are still offering this but they were doing a 6month free promotion a while back as well.

Most guys say they never knew that and I'll usually get a client applicant request from them soon after.

The reason I post this is verifying clients via reference alone is becoming quite difficult especially for short notice and same day appointments. A lot of providers do not keep records or simply do not remember enough info to give a proper reference hell a lot of them dont reply at all anymore.

P411 requests take only a few minutes and I can also find out more info about the gentleman via his profile.

There is a place to list your preferences likes and dislikes also age and race. (Girls can't pull their NBA crap because its right there on your profile)

I have never heard anything negative about their service or issues with discretion. Gina and the staff have always been fair and helpful In my dealings with them.

If you hobby on a regular or infrequent basis this service makes the screening process much easier for the provider and client. Its also used in other hobby spots across the us so it can be a good tool to have when you travel.

I just wanted to post this since quite a few guys I encountered did not know how it works.
Don't forget, some ladies offer a discount to those gents who use p411. ;-)
Yes Jules, P411 is still offering the 6 month free trial membership. I took advantage of it myself and am still under it. It's been very helpful and does seem to speed up the screening process quite a bit. Now if I can just get all of the ladies to send me an ok, lol.
Yes Jules, P411 is still offering the 6 month free trial membership. I took advantage of it myself and am still under it. It's been very helpful and does seem to speed up the screening process quite a bit. Now if I can just get all of the ladies to send me an ok, lol. Originally Posted by feetnstuff187
Send out an okay request providers are required to respond to those in a timely manner or have their accounts frozen
I never gave ANY personal info to get my p411 account. All it took for me was seeing a minimum of 2 established p411 providers BCD, so when I applied, just gave the names of the providers, then once verified by Gina and her staff, I was in and have been every since, with the number of my provider OKs continuing to rise.

It greatly helps in the provider screening process, as the references a provider really needs are the most recent OKs you have received (make sure you have at least a few every 2 months to be safe). It works fantastic especially when you have a few cyber stalkers of your Eccie account that have not only caused a lot of drama for you, but they also have told providers to not see you (the providers who actually listen to that and take heed, considering that there is no proof, then those ladies are not worth wasting your time on wanting to see BCD and spend your money on anyway), or they ask the provider to rebuke your review of her so their silly and old grade school agendas will stay alive.

P411 is also a great tool to use for a hobbyist to know more about a provider as well. Most providers give a discount off their regular rates just for having an active p411 profile as well as the provider also has to have her best rate posted on p411 compared to to any other advertising site for the same time frame or she will have her account frozen when caught.
I love me some P411

Won't hobby with ladies who don't use it.
Yeah Jules, that was the number one reason I didn't apply for P411 in the pass. I saw job verification and exit out that site fast as I could. Lately the sending references to multiply providers was getting old. So I stop one day to read the screening process and email customer support about screening. So I didn't need the job verification just list P411 provider for reference in the application.

Now I'm a newbie P411 client and still learning the site but wish I had read the whole screening process in the pass would save me a lot of time. I like the Now Available ads but not sure they are available. Jules if I saw this post in the pass I would thought different then and you're right about guys shying away from it because I WAS one but I'm found.
P411 was very discreet with my job verification. Especially when my SO is a receptionist at the company. I'm glad I have it being new to the Dallas hobby. All my references are overseas so kinda hard to go that route.
Best thing I ever did was join P411. It has opened many doors for me.
Dear Mister Gentlemen ECCIElonians ....

Take advantaged of and/or sign up today, Preferred411 Rocks!

Besides, don't you all want to relax, shut the fuck up, just look pretty for me and put your cock in my mouth!

Ahahahaha, of course you do, so what ye all waiting for?! Do it and do it now, already!

Love & Light,

Mary Magdalene
  • grean
  • 12-21-2015, 02:02 PM
I need them to have a better charge card description and appear in 3 or 4 payments like they are a gas station or other misc small purchase. things over $100 on the charge card gets questioned as would a money order. 3 $40 payments over 2 months don't get looked at.
  • grean
  • 12-21-2015, 02:07 PM
fix that, I'll sign up. the work thing is easy. They call your main work number and get transfered to you. you can do it after hours so the receptionist is gone and they can just type your extension. As long as the main number is verifiable, you are golden, from my understanding.
Send out an okay request providers are required to respond to those in a timely manner or have their accounts frozen Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
This is awesome, I'm on P411 yet I've been having a very hard time trying to get an okay from a well known provider. How do I report this?

They need something like this on ECCIE as well. I think of we as gents knew how providers performed and/or responded when it came down to being a reference, this would be a determinant in making our decision on who to see.

Thank you ladies for being good references!
If it went down in subscription price, I might consider it again. Was great when I had it; but the site had some frustrations and they made a couple of changes (forcibly or not) that made it not as effective. Doesn't particularly feel like I need it to hobby currently. For those newer to the hobby, I might go so far as to say it's the best thing to get when wanting to actually see quality ladies regularly.
This is awesome, I'm on P411 yet I've been having a very hard time trying to get an okay from a well known provider. How do I report this?

They need something like this on ECCIE as well. I think of we as gents knew how providers performed and/or responded when it came down to being a reference, this would be a determinant in making our decision on who to see.

Thank you ladies for being good references! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
A provider does not have to give you an OK just because you saw her BCD, but she does have to respond in a timely manner, and that also goes for PMs you send to providers on the p411 PM system, which the p411 staff and Gina have access to see. As far as an OK request goes, wait for a day or two after you request your initial OK from a provider, then resend another request if you have not received your OK. After a day or two more, let the staff at p411 know, and they will look into it for you.