Men and why they post FAKE reviews. handle name " advisorguy"

THIS FAKE REVIEW was brought to my attention today...
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1575322
I WILL go on the record as saying I have NEVER seen this JOKER BEFORE.

I DON'T DO 100.00 CALLS. NOR DO I DO ss........

IT'S OBVIOUS HE IS TOO DAM CHEAP TO PAY FOR PREMIUM ACCESS. SO he had to MAKE THIS BULLSHIT REVIEW UP. FOR SOMETHING HE ONLY WISHES had happened between us!!!!!!!

A little advise to the OP.......It's not nice to tell stories..Us Ladies ( Providers) we have sites and DSL that your name could easily be added too. why you picked me to write this fictitious trash is beyond me. But I know and you know and trust me anyone one of my friends will see this for what it is. bullshit!

I except an apology and a retraction!
Can I get an apology for the threats in my inbox BSC Whore
Can I get an apology for the threats in my inbox BSC Whore Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Ouch, nice edit.

You mean you'll 'except' (insert cringe-face) her apology? I hope you're good at holding your breath?
Ouch, nice edit.

You mean you'll 'except' (insert cringe-face) her apology? I hope you're good at holding your breath? Originally Posted by ManSlut
Yup how else do you think I can DT
BBW's have to be good at something!!!
Originally Posted by uniquemonique
That's gotta be the worst apology EVER!
This is about to get good
Originally Posted by uniquemonique
She's hardly a bbw maybe u should keep your comments to yourself if U look like u starred in a thriller video ijs
if U look like u starred in a thriller video ijs Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Jaja just spit my water everywhere...was listening to thriller while reading this lmao
She's hardly a bbw I'm gonna just say I've seen u in person when u were staying with a friend when u didn't have a place to live remember so maybe u should keep your comments to yourself if U look like u starred in a thriller video ijs Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Girl you got served.

This is about to get good Originally Posted by Sinfulj
Mickey likes it!

Lmfao
She's hardly a bbw maybe u should keep your comments to yourself if U look like u starred in a thriller video ijs Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Heh lmfao
I faked an orgasm once
She's hardly a bbw maybe u should keep your comments to yourself if U look like u starred in a thriller video ijs Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Holy fuckballs you're my hero!!