Who's Up For Oiled Up Russian

So who's into Russian ?
Myself I love the feel of the cock sliding up and down my
breast and catch it with my mouth .. just icing on the cake

Nice Ad
Oh my! Defiantly me Gina.
Especially when there breast are large enough to make my cock disappear.
Damn Von, way to kill my eyesight.
some oil may help Von ...
Somewhere, I heard, Von likes bicycle seats... Not sure where I read it....
There are some ladies that have a big enough ass where you could do the same... Fuck the ass butt never reach a hole.
There are some ladies that have a big enough ass where you could do the same... Fuck the ass butt never reach a hole. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
We should get a discount in that case.
Love me some Russian! Both of us laying on our sides, your arms above your head, my one leg over your ribcage holding you nice and deep on my hard cock.
There are some ladies that have a big enough ass where you could do the same... Fuck the ass butt never reach a hole. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Thats definitely me...when I was a dancer, my nick name coined by my manager was "Deep Dish".

And as for Russians, hell yes! Im a 36DDD/36E...so I go both ways
Thats definitely me...when I was a dancer, my nick name coined by my manager was "Deep Dish".

And as for Russians, hell yes! Im a 36DDD/36E...so I go both ways Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Roll them in flour. And look for the wet spot.
I'm not near as busty as the ladies above, a modest 40c, but I do love me some slippery Russian. Love to watch it slide in between the girls

I just got me some of that maybe an hour ago and it was fantastic!

There's nothing like a well lubed cock sliding between my all natural D's.

How much oil?
Attached Images File Type: jpg images.jpg (6.5 KB, 304 views)