IOP

• b2pop
  • 02-23-2016, 02:59 PM
My question is to the providers what enhances your ability to provide a great experience with a lot of IOP? Most of us hobbiers really put a big emphasis on that aspect of a session. I look for it in reviews etc. when doing my research.
Alcohol
Alcohol Originally Posted by THN

I think she is right. I also love iop but I know I look like a cave troll so getting a provider a little drunk ,giving them beer goggles, will help with the process.
It's always helped me loosen up and have better sex. Hobby or civvie.
THN we need to have a few drinks together
Champagne all around
Interested as well to know what loosens the lips for some raunchy/nasty dirty talk.
Alcohol Originally Posted by THN
It is the aphrodisiac of the modern world!

It is the aphrodisiac of the modern world!

Originally Posted by Spikebaby
Helping ugly people get laid since its first sip lol
THN we need to have a few drinks together Originally Posted by Sweed McCoy
Bet
It's always helped me loosen up and have better sex. Hobby or civvie. Originally Posted by THN
You would need a barrel of wine for me
My question is to the providers what enhances your ability to provide a great experience with a lot of IOP? Most of us hobbiers really put a big emphasis on that aspect of a session. I look for it in reviews etc. when doing my research. Originally Posted by b2pop

A gentleman who is able to relax and just be himself is a great start. A passionate gentleman who puts some thought into my enjoyment as well, is a great finish. I hate the word "Illusion"...real passion can exist in the hobby for the ladies that truly enjoy the hobby. A glass of Moscato di Asti always helps if there are nerves to settle.
A gentleman who is able to relax and just be himself is a great start. A passionate gentleman who puts some thought into my enjoyment as well, is a great finish. I hate the word "Illusion"...real passion can exist in the hobby for the ladies that truly enjoy the hobby. A glass of Moscato di Asti always helps if there are nerves to settle. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Honestly I do these things because I'm a firm believe in if the provider is happy and comfortable she will make me happy.
  • osf1
  • 02-23-2016, 05:43 PM
What does IOP stand for?
Honestly I do these things because I'm a firm believe in if the provider is happy and comfortable she will make me happy. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976

That is a pretty good way to guarantee yourself a great time!

What does IOP stand for? Originally Posted by osf1
Illusion of Passion