Hearing clients moan...

Okay it maybe a dumb question lol, but I'd love to hear from you ladies that reeeally lllove to hear your client just moan in ecstasy.
Shit, i love to hear providers moan!......
Right here
I like to hear some moaning.....but the screamers scare the bejeezus outta me! :0
Love it! That's the biggest turn on for me. Sometimes when I'm alone and taking care of myself, I pull up a cumshot compilation to hear the guys moaning and close my eyes to picture my favorites that I've been with.
wolf.jpg

Here, will this work ?
wolf.jpg

Here, will this work ? Originally Posted by Charlie Brown
"Moan" not "growl or groan" lol.
Shit, i love to hear providers moan!...... Originally Posted by gladius82
That's easy. All I have to do is call and request a session.
One of my favorite friends is an Indian man. Hearing someone's ecstatic, climatic exclamations in another language was very arousing! And I'm pretty proud to know I can make someone cum so good...
I don't moan much...I talk a little and she talks a lot...and then, I go ug ug ug damn that was good. And then, she goes in the bathroom to clean up and then, she says "you ok in there old man". And then, you know what a keeper is sweetgirl(s)
I love the moaning, screaming, convulsing, eyes rolling in the back of head etc......turns me on beyond belief.

The silent ones freak me out kinda.......
  • anita
  • 02-26-2016, 07:37 PM
That's hot... Along with growling and talking dirty. Especially if they are about to cum. I like to quiet ones too, they are expressive with their hands and eye contact.